HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthIbuprofen
Children's Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer 4 oz - (Pack of 2 - total 8 oz) Grape Flavored Oral Suspension for ages 2-11

by Ibuprofen

Package contains 2 bottles of 4 oz each.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children's Ibuprofen Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer 4 oz - (Pack of 2 - total 8 oz) Grape Flavored Oral Suspension for ages 2-11!
Kaitlan  G.
This seems to work really great for reducing my daughters fevers. We don't give this to her often but when we do it helps and she doesn't complain to much about taking it with all of the different flavors. I will continue to repurchase when needed.
Shannon M.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Ibuprofen is so great for helping to relieve fevers, and making little ones bounce back to themselves. Once it kicks in, you can’t even tell my little one isn’t feeling we.
Kristi S.
Roseburg, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This worked the best on my kids. I tried most brands but this one Brought the fever down the fastest. It has great flavors the kids loved it.
maggie R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Good brand and worked pretty well and it’s a good price! Would recommend. Very affordable as well. I like buying in a pack of 2.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I try a lot of holistic things before I have to give them medicine but if my babies in pain I’m going to definitely give them this
Jackie S.
This product has helped both of my kiddos when they have had a fever.  Not too expensive.  Easy to use and neither one has complained about the flavor.  This is a product we always have on hand so it's readily available when needed.  Would recommend to others.
Alyssa S.
St Augustine, FL
It works as far as I can tell, my daughter gets sleepy when she takes this but it seems to be effective and helps her feel better when she is ill. There is no room for improvement and it's about as reasonably priced as you can get for this type of product.
Victoria R.
Fort Morgan, CO
My mom has this just incase my nephew isn't feeling well or if he gets a booboo. He's a very dramatic baby and he doesn't like taking medicine very much but he's always getting better in the end and it helps him calm down.
Dayna L.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This has worked great for my littles when they’re either sick or not feeling well. Especially when given at bedtime. They sleep better and more comfortably.
Elisha M.
Hudson, NC
I use this when my child is struggling with a cold. It definitely helps relieve her symptoms, and tastes yummy. It isnt expensive. I would buy again, and highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?