Children's Hospital of Orange County: CHOC Children's uploaded by Kimmie N.

Children's Hospital of Orange County: CHOC Children's

BY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF ORANGE COUNTY: CHOC CHILDREN'S #52 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• We've never been to this hospital. Is it a good one?8 Answers
  • Is it similar to other children's hospitals? Like similar to St. ...6 Answers
  • Here for badge sadly don't know about this 4 Answers
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
The Children's Hospital of Orange County is an amazing organization. They really help make such a difference to the lives of sick children and their families. You can go online to donate. Overall, the Children's Hospital of Orange County is a great organization that I support.
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
This place is so inviting to both parents and children. If I had to go to a hospital as a child I would choose this location. I have donated to this hospital before and it is because they have such an extensive medical center catering to many things. I want this hospital to keep expanding and improving the quality and care they provide to the children.
Brayanna S.
Tustin, CA
This hospital is amazing! My son was born at 36 weeks & had underdeveloped lungs, an infection, & trouble latching onto his bottle. CHOC made sure I was updated on his care & the NICU nurses are amazing! They even have cameras to watch your baby when you aren't present. The care they showed my son was outstanding and I 100% recommend this hospital to anyone who's child is feeling sick/ ill or for any sort of treatment. Love love love this place!
Heather F.
Lexington, KY
This hospital is amazing. It's so huge and they have so many specialists. It's very new looking on the inside, hand sanitizer around every corner and the staff is amazing! I had to stay in their picu for almost a week when I was younger, the people were very nice.
Veronica M.
Perris, CA
A few years ago I had the pleasure of volunteering st choc during Christmas. It was such an amazing feeling. We handed presents to the children there and it made me appreciate all the little things in life.
Cassie P.
My mom recently worked here and she couldn't say enough good things about CHOC! She loved her boss, her coworkers, her staff, and the entire organization. She always talked about the amazing events they did for the children and how much the children loved the events.
Trang N.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I've only been to their thrift stores. I loved the one in Bellflower! I'm so sad that they shut down. It had a great selection of t-shirts. Children's Hospital of Orange County: CHOC Children's
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Choc is always having a fundraiser or event to help raise money for children and healthcare. They are active in the community and I enjoy the Disney collaborations most.
Diane L.
It's been a while since we did the CHOC run at Disneyland. It was so much fun!

The race started before sunrise.

Very organized. There was staff everywhere directing traffic. When we got to the trams parking area (no trams) we walked to the gates. There was so many people. It was a nice morning to walk and see the Halloween decor that we could take picture with. Normally we are stuck in the tram so we are unable to take a picture.

It definitely was a walk a thon. There was so many people that we were bumper to bumper. We walked through Disneyland, California adventure and completed in downtown Disney. There were a few vendors at the end. Also, we got a discount to buy stuff at the stores.

It was fun. It used to be $50. It was $65 this year. 😔
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I am not at all familiar with this foundation.
Debbie S.
Ive never heard of this? Is it a good children's hospital foundation?
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
What is the organization about?
Allison C.
We've never been to this hospital. Is it a good one?
Ruby O.
Valencia, Ca
Has anyone heard of this charity