BY CHILDREN'S FACTORY

Easily wipe clean. Shielding from non hygienic surface. Great for school age activities. 1 in. thick. 60 in. L x 60 in. WServing as a gentle, soft place for just play! Play is a child's most important work and The Children's Factory continues to be the World Leader in Soft Play. see more...

Children's Factory 1-2-3-4 Square Mat
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work for that before crawling, crawling, and running child..like mine! I put these down over our laminate floor in his room and in the family room. He does like them to play on, roll, on, walk, and just plain play on. I would recommend them because I like the look of the mats to go with his playroom/his room type theme, I like that he was getting another educational learning moment, through the numbers/design on the mats, and I like that they wipe clean easily. Also I am allergic to latex and I found that I was not irritated by the mats. I like to get down on the floor as well and play with his or read on the mats. I would recommend them. Lastly, They are buildable so you may add more mats as you see fit or even use them outside!
Saudi L.
These are a great addition to any play room. They are fun to play on, bright, and they always cushion any landing. Believe me Ive heard the thumps but then no lumps. :)
Nina R.
Bronx , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love these mats. The colorfulness caught my kids attention and kept them playing on them. Also when learning to sit if my daughter would fall back or sideways it wasn't that much of a big bump because of the cushioning. These mats helped all of my children with crawling. Great product !
Krystle G.
La Feria, TX
I got this for my son and we both enjoyed it! It gave his room and good sense of education and he loved pointing at the numbers as we learned them!!! Amazing mat!
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Love this matt.. Not only is it a nice cute piece in a child's room, but educational as well. and the children love the puzzle part too.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my son's room and him and I both loved it. It makes the room look extra cute and colorful and is a nice decent size.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
These are great for playtime in the family room because it prevents the child from sitting on the dust and animal fur!
Gabby N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these place mats , works perfectly to have kids play on. and they learn numbers at the same time its great.
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
Super spongy and safe for kids to play on and is a great addition to play rooms. Bright, colorful and eye catching!
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
Every kid needs this in their room my kid loves playing with it also educational :) really recommend it