Children's Claritin Chewables Tablets- Grape - 50 ct. uploaded by Jennifer Y.Children's Claritin Chewables Tablets- Grape - 50 ct. uploaded by Melissa R.

BY CLARITIN

Children's Claritin Chewables in grape flavor are easy for kids to take. They provide effective, non-drowsy allergy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms. see more...

Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I like to use non-drowsy Children’s Claritin® Chewables because it's easy to take and it provided all-day relief for my child’s allergy symptoms like runny noses, itchy, watery eyes and sneezing.  I like that it comes in two tasty flavors. grape and bubblegum. My son enjoyed the grape flavor. As a parent, I don't like to give my son medicine that will make him drowsy and I don't have to worry with Children's Claritin. I like that you only give one dose and it last for 24 hours.
Jacqueline E.
Brooklyn, NY
Started using this for my boyfriend's son. He would always spit out his liquid allergy medicine. He really seems to like the chewables and their flavor. We like it because it doesn't leave him drowsy and lasts his whole day at school. The prices aren't bad either, and there are always coupons available if you look.
Jennifer Y.
I give these to my son every day during the spring and summer. Our pediatrician had given us a bunch of samples and highly recommended these Claritin chewables for him. They work good enough for him and I like I can get a big box at SAMs club.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I started buying this for my children since they just recently started experiencing allergies. They love taking this medication since it doesn't make them drowsy. They also like how this medication melts in their mouth, and they say it tastes delicious. They're not that expensive if you purchase them at your local Walmart. The medication starts working along 1 hour after the medication is taken.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love children's chewable Claritin allergy relief medicine it works great for kida with allergies I use it and love it for my kids.