Add a Photo

By CLARITIN
#2 in Children's Medicine

$17.99

Children's Claritin 24 Hour Non-Drowsy Indoor & Outdoor Allergies Bubble Gum Flavored Chewable Tablets Antihistamine 30 ct. Box

$24.19

$22.99

$12.49

$21.99

$28.99

Larger Size! Loratadine Tablets 5 Mg/Antihistamine. Ages 2 Years And Older. Non-Drowsy - When Taken As Directed. 24 Hour Relief Of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat Or Nose
Photos (10)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH

We use this for my daughter's allergies year round. She definitely prefers the grape flavor but likes the bubble gum flavor as well. She still has days that she suffers from allergy symptoms but I think this medicine helps to keep them at bay for the most part. I feel the medicine is a little on the expensive side but I can usually find some on sale or clearance and stock up. If not, I try to at least use a coupon. You can sign up for their emails and get occasional coupons and information.
Redding , CA

My son has been hit pretty hard with allergy symptoms this year. We tried Children's Claritin Liquid in the grape flavor for free thanks to an online program. My son loves the taste and actually enjoys taking his medicine. We've noticed a major improvement in his symptoms. However, it did take a couple days to notice the full effect of the product, but it was well worth the wait. I'm thrilled that he can play outside with worrying about any nasty allergy symptoms!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I love how children's medication are all making chewables!Its hard getting my son to take liquids,so after using chewables,its made life much easier.And the flavors are great.I feel comfortable giving my son the chewables.I always had to struggle and force my son to take the liquid.It just became frustrating and messy so i now stick to just chewables.Claritin works so well with making allergies go away.Its pricey but worth every penny!
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY

It's spring, it's windy, and pollen is in the air, the kids are sneezing, eyes are running, everything is itching, Well not anymore now that we have children's Claritin chewables. No more tiredness, no more itching and sneezing and missed days from school. Children's Claritin chewables are easy to use, taste good, and gives 24 hour relief. The kids are soooo much happier because they can spend time outdoors doing what they love.
Tai J.
Tai J.

My daughter is now taking these and she loves them. They are very effective and they tastes good to her which is a plus. She thinks of it as candy and is constantly asking for them. I have to let her know that she can only have 1 per day. I would definitely recommend these to other Children’s Claritin® hit it out of the park. I received samples from bzzAgent in return for my honest opinion. They are awesome!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

My 7 yr old son has horrible allergies. This week in Texas, the pollen is CRAZY. Not to mention the wind just blowing it right in his eyes. We weren't ready for allergies yet, he has been miserable. He usually takes the little melt packs. But I couldnt find them anymore. So he took some liquid. Back to feeling great! But his poor eyes are still red. Did you stop selling the melts?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I love this product. I started these Children's Claritin chewables last week for my daughter and I can already see the difference in her allergies. The pollen has been so terrible this past week with it flying around all over the place it goes inside my house and it just does not stop floating! I would definitely recommend this product. Children's Claritin Chewables
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL

My 7 year old suffers from seasonal allergies just like me and it's hard to get him to take medicine or do sinus rinses, which is what helps me. I got this free in the mail to test and review and it worked very well for him. He always gets congested at bedtime and this product put an end to that and did not keep him up all night either depsite being a non drowsy product.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove

My son has very bad allergies and we always keep Claritin in our home. It helps him stay focused while in school because he isn't suffering with the stuffy nose, watery eyes, and itchy throat. He has missed less days of school since he started to take this and his teacher says he more alert. I rate it 5 out of 5 and definitely recommend.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI

This stuff is honestly a life-saver! My 2 1/2 year old daughter has allergies in the early spring and these help her tremendously. She loves the flavor and it's not a struggle to get her to chew it. These do NOT make her drowsy or cause any sort of side effect. These are a must for young allergy sufferers!
Megan R.
Megan R.

We live in an area where polin counts are super high and allergies are always kicking us down. I love Claritin for myself, but need something for my 3 year old. Does this really work for kids? I'm tired of seeing her nose run and nothing working.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

My son takes the liquid...he hates it, but it helps tremendously. Has anyone had a child that like the grape chewables but not the liquid? Do they taste different?
Tori L.
Tori L.

Anyone else notice this makes children very sleepy during the day?
Stacy  .
Stacy .
St Petersburg, FL

How long can my 2 yr old take this? He had bad eczema so I was giving it to him daily, now I'm doing every other day now that it's under control!
Redding , CA

How long have your child's symptoms subsided?

Join Now