BY CLARITIN #2 in Children's Medicine

Larger Size! Loratadine Tablets 5 Mg/Antihistamine. Ages 2 Years And Older. Non-Drowsy - When Taken As Directed. 24 Hour Relief Of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat Or Nose see more...

• My son takes the liquid...he hates it, but it helps tremendously....3 Answers
  • How long can my 2 yr old take this? He had bad eczema so I was gi...2 Answers
  • How long have your child's symptoms subsided?1 Answers
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
My son has been hit pretty hard with allergy symptoms this year. We tried Children's Claritin Liquid in the grape flavor for free thanks to an online program. My son loves the taste and actually enjoys taking his medicine. We've noticed a major improvement in his symptoms. However, it did take a couple days to notice the full effect of the product, but it was well worth the wait. I'm thrilled that he can play outside with worrying about any nasty allergy symptoms!!
Melissa B.
I love how children's medication are all making chewables!Its hard getting my son to take liquids,so after using chewables,its made life much easier.And the flavors are great.I feel comfortable giving my son the chewables.I always had to struggle and force my son to take the liquid.It just became frustrating and messy so i now stick to just chewables.Claritin works so well with making allergies go away.Its pricey but worth every penny!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff is honestly a life-saver! My 2 1/2 year old daughter has allergies in the early spring and these help her tremendously. She loves the flavor and it's not a struggle to get her to chew it. These do NOT make her drowsy or cause any sort of side effect. These are a must for young allergy sufferers!
Casundra F.
Columbus Tx
My 2 yr old son has severe seasonal allergies. Children's Claritin has been a game changer for us. Now we go back outside to play and he is not completely miserable. This is a spring must have in our home. I highly recommend the chewables, makes giving him his medicine so much easier.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
My daughter took the chewables and was miserable within 45-60min she was back to her very hyper happy bouncy self and we where able to play outside again
This is a must for kids with allergies and you don't have to worry about it knocking them out or making them groggy or cranky .
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Omg saves me everyday in the spring!! I would recommend this to anyone. I usually get watery eyes due to allergies so it's hard to put in my contacts in but when I take this I have no problems! Doesn't make you drowsy, or anything just does what it's supposed to!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Outside a lot? Gotta keep those eyes from watering and noses from running! These are the best and easiest things for kids to take! They taste great and provide excellent, long lasting allergy relief.
Jaime S.
North Sioux City, SD
Love how Claritin does not make my kids drowsy or lethargic. One dose does last 24 hours but does also take a little but longer to take effect then the benadryl does.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
My daughter and I were hit with unexpected allergies this year and these have been the perfect remedy for us! Taste not bad just a bit chalky.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Great product! The fact that they are chewable makes it even better. The flavor is also an awesome added bonus
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert
We live in an area where polin counts are super high and allergies are always kicking us down. I love Claritin for myself, but need something for my 3 year old. Does this really work for kids? I'm tired of seeing her nose run and nothing working.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
My son takes the liquid...he hates it, but it helps tremendously. Has anyone had a child that like the grape chewables but not the liquid? Do they taste different?
Tori L.
Anyone else notice this makes children very sleepy during the day?
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
How long can my 2 yr old take this? He had bad eczema so I was giving it to him daily, now I'm doing every other day now that it's under control!
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
How long have your child's symptoms subsided?