BY CLARITIN #2 in Children's Medicine

Larger Size! Loratadine Tablets 5 Mg/Antihistamine. Ages 2 Years And Older. Non-Drowsy - When Taken As Directed. 24 Hour Relief Of: Sneezing Runny Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat Or Nose see more...

• My son takes the liquid...he hates it, but it helps treme...3 Answers
  • How long can my 2 yr old take this? He had bad eczema so ...2 Answers
  • How long have your child's symptoms subsided?1 Answers
Mekenna C.
Fort Hood
This is the go to medicine for my kids. Their doctor has previously prescribed liquid medicine and that was a challenge to get them to take, they like the taste and appreciate the tabs more once a day. The runny noses from season changes are gone within a day!
avani p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Children's Grape Chewable Tablets 5 mg 5 mg/25 count more...
I like the taste of these, I just wish they did not make my mouth dry. They usually make my mouth super dry and I have to drink water before I leave for class. My whole family has been taking these for years because we suffer from allergies, sadly. These have been a lifesaver for us! Totally recommend if you need relief.
Jennifer T.
My children need these all the time! The weather is so bad out here sometimes that they have to start their morning with these. Too bad they are so expensive lol coupons please!
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This time of year, my 3 boys start sneezing with all the pollen in the air & children's clarion is the only thing i trust to help them feel better without making them drowsy. Children's Claritin Chewables
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
I highly recommend this product for Indoor/Outdoor allergies. It works wonders for my son. His only complaint was the powderish after taste. I #GotItFree through #BzzAgent but, I have since bought it on my own at my local Walmart. I recommend it to all of my friends. EXCELLENT. However, if your child has severe allergies, they may require something stronger from a Pediatrician.
Cheryl W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Claritin chewable tablets are definitely beneficial in my household. I have  5yr old and 7yr old daughters that suffer from seasonal allergies. The tablets are wrapped individually and are small. We tried the bubblegum flavor and they have a original bubble gum flavor. These definitely will be our go-to allergy tablet this season.
Sabrina R.
My 7 yr old son has horrible allergies. This week in Texas, the pollen is CRAZY. Not to mention the wind just blowing it right in his eyes. We weren't ready for allergies yet, he has been miserable. He usually takes the little melt packs. But I couldnt find them anymore. So he took some liquid. Back to feeling great! But his poor eyes are still red. Did you stop selling the melts?
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
We use this for my daughter's allergies year round. She definitely prefers the grape flavor but likes the bubble gum flavor as well. She still has days that she suffers from allergy symptoms but I think this medicine helps to keep them at bay for the most part. I feel the medicine is a little on the expensive side but I can usually find some on sale or clearance and stock up. If not, I try to at least use a coupon. You can sign up for their emails and get occasional coupons and information.
Nancy C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My six year old son loves these Claritin bubble gum chewables. I received a sample box free for my honest opinions. He has bad allergies and these chewables helped him out. The bubble gum flavor tastes great too. I recommend them.
Patrice C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are very fast acting. And also easy to administer. There's nothing better than giving your kid medicine that you know doesn't taste horrible. The Claritin absolutely takes a while to kick in but once it does we're smooth sailing and allergies will be no more.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We live in an area where polin counts are super high and allergies are always kicking us down. I love Claritin for myself, but need something for my 3 year old. Does this really work for kids? I'm tired of seeing her nose run and nothing working.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
My son takes the liquid...he hates it, but it helps tremendously. Has anyone had a child that like the grape chewables but not the liquid? Do they taste different?
Tori L.
Anyone else notice this makes children very sleepy during the day?
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
How long can my 2 yr old take this? He had bad eczema so I was giving it to him daily, now I'm doing every other day now that it's under control!
Molly L.
Anderson, CA
How long have your child's symptoms subsided?