Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthChildren's Allergy & SinusClaritin
Children's 24 Hour Allergy Relief Liquid - Grape - Loratadine - 4 fl oz

Children's Claritin® Syrup offers all day non-drowsy allergy relief in a Kid Approved Great Taste grape flavor. It is dye free, sugar free, and alcohol free. Children’s Claritin® provides 24-hour allergy relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat #1 Pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand For ages 2+ Dye-free, sugar-free, and alcohol-free 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat Kosher approved Available in a grape flavor Kid-approved great taste Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Loratadine 5 mg (Antihistamine) Inactive

Ingredients: Edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phosphoric acid, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose

WHO LİKE IT PRODUCT ?
Start your review of Children's Claritin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Liquid - Grape - Loratadine - 4 fl oz!
Ana O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Claritin was recommended by our pediatrician and it has been working perfectly every allergy season.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
My daughter has allergies and they can be a pain in the butt. She takes claritin daily and it really cuts down on her sneezing and runny nose. She loves being outside and during pollen season especially we count on claritin to make sure our daughter isn't feeling icky.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
The #GoTo allergy relief in our house for the kids. I even use this when needed. Anything to avoid taking a pill for myself that's for sure. I rotate this with others so that we don't become immune to it. The flavor is really good too, so no issues with having them take it. Claritin
Raquel C.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t use it regularly, but when my kid is really uncomfortable with his allergies this works wonders!
Denise C.
SanDiego
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This worked wonders for my son who gets allergies! He doesn’t like taking medicine at all but this he takes! I do feel like it’s worked for him in many occasions when he’s sneezing and has a runny nose as soon as he takes it he is good!
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
The Claritin has really helped my son's allergies. If it doesn't work for your kiddo, it's ok. Every kid is different. We tried three other brands before Claritin. You never know what will work for them until you try. Hang in there, mama, it gets better ❤️ Equate - Allergy Relief, Loratadine 10 mg, 30 Tablets (Compare to Claritin)
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,506 reviews
Children's Claritin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Liquid - Grape - Loratadine - 4 fl oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: CVS
I suffer from allergies mostly year round, although they usually get worse in the spring and fall seasons. I usually take a day time allergy pill, but sometimes I like to take a break from that and drink the grape children’s liquid. The taste is really good and it doesn’t make you drowsy either. I don’t think this works quite as strong as taking the allergy pill does, but the children’s type is probably not formulated as strong as the pill was. I definitely recommend this allergy medicine!
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
This is perfect for any kiddo that suffers from allergies. Its non-drowsy, my little one has allergies and this product seems to help her.
Denise G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I helps with my boys allergies , it helps them keep it at bay . They say the flavor is good. You get a great value for the amount. I always keep a few at a time especially when Sunday coupons has major savings.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,841 reviews
Children's Claritin 24 Hour Allergy Relief Liquid - Grape - Loratadine - 4 fl oz uploaded by Amber W.
Children's Claritin Syrup provides fast acting allergy relief in a small dose with a kid friendly grape flavor. No more runny noses accompanied with watery eyes for us-I will be keeping this product on hand. As a child, I could only receive relief from my sinuses by spending tedious amounts of time in the doctors office. Well that's no longer the case; I love that Children's Claritin Syrup is available over the counter. I Especially love that it's meant FOR kids. This will come in handy for us Everytime the seasons change, when we go camping and after mowing the lawn. It allows my son to enjoy playing outside without feeling drowsy. I received this complimentary product for trial purposes, the opinions are my own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...