Children’s BENADRYL® Chewables

Give your children effective relief from allergies with chewable medicine that’s grape-flavored and contains an antihistamine that helps them feel better when they need it most.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children’s BENADRYL® Chewables!
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
Helps with my son his eyes get red a lot. It is effective for his allergies. Also affordable.
Erin C.
Delmar, DE
Children’s BENADRYL® Chewables uploaded by Erin C.
Ok, so I buy these for my dog. He has severe environmental allergies and I give him one of these when he starts itching a lot. He will chew them without me having to shove the pill down his throat. So win! Check with your vet before giving these to your pet!
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Chewable s are the way to go if you have a young child. I can’t get my daughter to take any liquid meds. This is easier, because it looks like a candy. It isn’t and it should be kept somewhere kids can’t get into them for this reason. It works well and I will buy it agin.
Palmira M.
Hanover Park, IL
My 7 year old niece uses this stuff when she feels itchy. It must taste good since she doesn't even want water after taking this chews
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Sometimes I buy the liquid sometimes I buy this, and now, these are harder to come by due to the pandemic. I grabbed this one because we already ran out of our other bottle before and I wanted to change up the flavor for my son. I trust Benadryl brand, it was given to me when I was younger and I give it to my kids. I have always been given proper dosing instructions by my children's doctors, starting from when they were old enough to take Benadryl. Yes, the brand name is higher, but I feel better knowing that I'm familiar with the company and where it is manufactured. Benadryl is the oldest antihistamine that I'm aware of and it's my go-to/ immediate line of defense when my kids or I are itchy from whatever. I've even used this (yes, I properly calculated bad on my weight) when I had no adult Benadryl around. I just wanna warn y'all, this may at times make you or your child hyper- it doesn't always knock a person out, I learned the hard way lol I just don't know what it will do when I give it to my kids, it's 50/50; but it works and so I'm going to keep using and buying!
Mindy F.
Hutchinson, KS
This is the only allergy relief we use in this house! Benadryl never disappoints. I totally recommend these for kiddos that don’t like liquid medicine.
Melony L.
These work great and are nice to hav e for hiking or spending the day outside. You never know when the little kids are going to get into a plant they shouldn’t have.
Nichole M.
Wentzville, MO
My daughter has a tendency to gag on demand with things she doesn’t like the taste of but she takes this without an issue.
Emerald M.
Castro Valley, CA
Me and my kiddos love this one! TAkes care of ALLERGIES QUICK AND FAST! Need some relief take this and they’ll fell better highly recommended
melissa V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Es muy efectivo y sin efectos secundarios. La recomiendo si aún no la usan pruebe la. Tengo años comprándola.

Looking for your answer?