BY BENADRYL

Children s Anti-Itch Gel Camphor External Analgesic for Immediate. Cooling, Soothing Itch Relief. Stops the urge to scratch For Insect bites, and Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac For Kids Ages 2 & Up Does not contain Diphenhydramine Questions? call. see more...

• This year has been a horrible flea year. This Children's Benadry...2 Answers
  • Is this made with aloe Vera 1 Answers
  • What types of bites can you use this on?4 Answers
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this gel!!! 😄 I know it is for children, but I get bitten by bugs like I am the only food source for them. Not only that but the bites swell like I am allergic to them. And I could never find an anti itch cream to help sooth my bites. Until recently and it takes less then 5 mins for the relief to set in. Definitely going to buy again. I got it at walmart for $5 which I believe is a good price! 😄
Lauren M.
Abilene, TX
After a camping trip my son received a few mosquito bites that swelled up and caused him misery. This gel provided the relief he needed to get comfortable and stop scratching them. Since then I keep this in my medicine cabinet and use it quite a bit for my adventurous munckin!
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This stuff is great for kids. My daughter gets welts when a bug bites her and she already knows to get the itchy cream! She doesn't fight me on it and once it's on she doesn't scratch. I bought mine at Walmart and would definitely recommend this to any parents!
Laura E.
This gel works wonders! I got it for my kids but I got stung by a wasp and put some of this on. It helped me so much! The swelling went down and it soothed the sting.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is great for poison ivy , bug bites , sunburns and many other things. I'm a adult and it works great for me and my children. I would recommend this.
Missy H.
This is the only stuff that keeps my youngest from scratching her bug bites! It is cool and soothing and totally stops the itching.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Perfect cooling and soothing relief for bug bites! I love the gel consistency.
Dana M.
Lindsay, OK
Another great product!! Love to use this on my kids for any kind of bite!!!!
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by the stuff is an anti-itch gel it has camphor in it. It immediately stop the itch I use this for mosquito bites I've used it before for poison ivy it is so relieving. It's cheap it's not very messy you can use it on children to it up and adults. I would purchase this one every time, I dislike using calamine lotion.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My kids like when I use this cooling gel over their insect bites and sunburn. It does cause any tingling or burning sensation which other similar products oftentimes do. I would like to see this product in a larger size. This is great to keep in the cold but it's not necessary.
Michelle C.
Waco, TX
What types of bites can you use this on?
richelle r.
Dunkirk, NY
This year has been a horrible flea year. This Children's Benadryl is the only thing that I found that stops the itching and makes them go away I am so thankful that I found this and I would recommend this to anybody with mosquito bites flea bites any insect bite because it is absolutely phenomenal. I would recommend this a hundred and 50% if you have a chance to get this and your child or u have mosquitoes or bug bites get it
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
Is this made with aloe Vera