HealthBenadryl
Children’s BENADRYL Allergy Plus Congestion

Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion

by Benadryl

#11 in Health

Give your children effective relief from allergies plus nasal congestion and sinus pressure with grape-flavored Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion. Available In: 4 fl oz (118 mL)

What is the age range ?
Start your review of Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion!
Product Highlights
Works every time it's used on my nieces especially during spring season.in reviews
I highly recommend and always works for my kids everytime it is needed and is safe enough to use everyday if needin reviews
Marlenys C.
Bayonne , NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Excelente lo uso con mis tres niños y le funciona muy bien aveces le da un poco de efecto de sueño pero le quita la alergia y se sienten muy bien y no le causa ningun efecto secundario lo recomiendo muchisimo y tomarlo de acuerdo a la instruciones
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only medicine I give my daughter. I've been using children's Benadryl for years. It's affordable and it's less drowsy
Evangelisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I give this to my son when he is feeling sick and congested I hate when my son feels this way so I have to do my absolute best to make sure he is comfortable and that is what Benadryl does for me come in many different flavors and I always follow up with a juice box
Mara B.
Hickory , NC
Ah resultado ser un buen jarabe para alergia y todos sus efectos colaterales para los niños, buen medicamento, siempre está en mi botiquín.
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,331 reviews
Great for on the go. I don’t always remember to pack the chewables with me but we can always find a measuring spoon for this! Keeps itchy eyes and runny noses away especially during the spring and fall
Crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this a bit for my son is he's getting seasonal allergies. As he's technically not at the minimum age, or his pediatrician we lower the dosage. It seems to work and doesn't give him an adverse reaction.
Amber S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
Worked best for my daughter. She had a skin reaction to go knows what, and this cleared up her skin within a day. Doesn't taste bad either.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Benadryl is a great product and has around forever. It's still works fast at giving the little ones some relief when they're suffering with allergies. The taste can be a bit yucky but non the less, effective. The price is very inexpensive.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion uploaded by Rose V.
Purchased at: CVS
Este producto es muy bueno para las alergias. Por lo general en cambio de estaciones se presentan más alergias como al polen, al clima o cuando los niños están jugando y tocan alguna planta, con una dosis de este medicamento ayuda a que no haya una reacción fuerte. Ayuda a demás cuando los niños ya tienen malestar y congestión nasal.
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion uploaded by Monika F.
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Plus Congestion uploaded by Monika F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I give this to my 5 yr old when allergy season is at its high. This product helps my little one get back to health. Compared to Tylenol the amount needed is cut in half which saves the product for more uses.