Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid

Give your children effective relief from allergies with a liquid allergy medicine that’s cherry-flavored and contains an antihistamine that helps them feel better when they need it. Available in: 4 fl oz (118 mL) 8 fl oz (236 mL)

Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid ? Is benadryl safe to give to a 3 year old?
I have 2 children, 6 & 10 and I give this to them regularly during high allergy season. But my 10 year old is 140lbs! How long can he get the liquid before I need to start giving him the medicine in pill form?
I am a first time mom and i was wondering if this was safe for children under the age of 2?
Start your review of Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really love this brand! It helps my little girl a lot. I usually give this to her at night because it makes her sleepy and she has allergies when we run the heat or air conditioning. So it’s year long. It helps her not wake up stuffy. It was cheap and will buy again for sure!
Alley S.
Middlesboro, KY
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid uploaded by Alley S.
I love that this is dye free, alcohol free, and sugar free!! Good for indoor and outdoor allergy. We bought the bubble gum this time and there’s no fuss when he takes this medicine, highly recommend.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
benadryl allergy is very good when children have allegia for itchy nose and cough very good 👍
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,418 reviews
This is so much better for the kids it’s die free allergy medicine I would definitely buy again it’s so much better than the alternative it was very effective and better for you I would recommend this product to anybody
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
All of my kids have allergies, seasonal allergies that seem to last all year, every year. I’m so grateful to Benadryl for making such a good allergy relief medicine that is so effective.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
It’s Decent tasting, helps relieve most allergy symptoms, and priced wisely. Would definitely recommend
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Children's Benadryl Allergy Cherry Flavored 4 oz - Buy Packs and SAVE (Pack of 4) All my children have various allergies, Benadryl was everywhere- kitchen, bathroom, purse, car... And as an adult, I still use Benadryl- children's for myself. Plenty potent. 1 of the 4 of my children would actually get hyper with this though. Trusted brand, great flavor- highly recommend. Children's Benadryl Allergy Cherry Flavored 4 oz - Buy Packs and SAVE (Pack of 4)
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
It works but it makes them sleepy, during spring season I use this at night time to keep their allergies under control and because it’s night time they don’t feel the awkward drowsy sensation.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,047 reviews
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid uploaded by Danielle K.
I had to buy this after my daughter had surgery on her adenoids and tonsils due to having fluid also in her ears making her cough....which after a tonsillectomy is miserable. It dried up nasty nighttime secretions nicely. Also I use it on my ferret at a specific dose as amazingly she has allergies! It stops the sniffles after about an hour
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Publix
Always have this on hand! I forgot to pack it on our recent vacation and had to run to Store to get. My poor little mans face swelled up from something in the air in florida. This did the trick to help get rid of the swelling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy W.
Conway, AR
il y a 2 ans
Children’s BENADRYL® Allergy Liquid ? Is benadryl safe to give to a 3 year old?
marangelly M. il y a 3 mois
I would definitely ask the doctor first, I always did that.