Children's Benadryl Allergy uploaded by Jahara C.Children's Benadryl Allergy uploaded by Geannette F.

BY BENADRYL #19 in Allergy & Sinus

Diphenhydramine HCl oral solution, Antihistamine Contains 1 Ingredient: For Relief of: Runny Nose Sneezing Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat Diphenhydramine HCl Cherry Flavored Liquid - Alcohol Free The Histamine Blocker see more...

• Does this product work for your children?12 Answers
Desirée S.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I keep a bottle of this in the car in case of an emergency allergy for my kids. The drawback is the drowsy side effect - but it is very fast acting to stop swelling. I would recommend it in case of an emergency. In terms of effectiveness It does work very fast, but it's a bummer to have your kid sleepy on top of having had the reaction in the first place.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
What a life saver! I've had two sick kiddos the last couple of days who refuse to takr medicine and after two restless nights they finally agreed to take some. Thank goodness for bubblegum flavored meds! They are sleeping like angels tonight which is such a relief for this tired mama!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend is literally allergic to everything and our son got some of the genes, unfortunately. He is 2 and is highly allergic to bees. I always stock up on this and carry it at least times. works very fast and effectively and saved my son's life!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I'm an adult and I still use this medicine. It knocks out my allergies very quickly. It does make me a bit drowsy, so I usually try to wait and take it at night. If you have bad allergies, this is good to have on hand.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
We always have this stocked in our house. my son has bad allergies when he goes outside in the summer. when his eyes swell up like balloons this stuff is such a blessing.
Christle W.
Christle W.
I make sure I have this on hand for my son. He has seasonal allergies, plus is sensitive/allergic to bug bites. He seems to like the taste.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Marysville
Adult Benadryl seems to knock me out a little too much so I decided to try this. Works really well for me at the 2 teaspoon dose.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I always have this around for when my allergies are extra horrible. I take this and feel better... very sleepy but better!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Works awesome for kids just wish it came in better flavors my daughter threw up off the taste
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Always have this handy works wonders when my kids are sick and especially allergy Season
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Does this product work for your children?