Children's Benadryl Allergy uploaded by Melody F.Children's Benadryl Allergy uploaded by Geannette F.Children's Benadryl Allergy uploaded by Jahara C.

BY BENADRYL #23 in Allergy & Sinus

Diphenhydramine HCl oral solution, Antihistamine Contains 1 Ingredient: For Relief of: Runny Nose Sneezing Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Throat Diphenhydramine HCl Cherry Flavored Liquid - Alcohol Free The Histamine Blocker see more...

Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this on hand at all times. I have 3 young children and I want to be prepared should one of them have an allergic reaction to something. I remember when we were moving and my son got stung by a hornet and his arm really started swelling. I was so happy to have the Benadryl on hand! It stopped the swelling quickly.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
I've been using this product for years ( since I was 7 I'm not 24) The taste is tolerable and the products is affordable. I usually suffer big time with my allergies year round and have this just make everything a little better. One thing I wish it didn't do was make you drowsy other then that its great stuff.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
This liquid benadryl has saved my daughter many times. She has a peanut allergy and anytime she gets close to one she gets hives. This liquid form gets in her system fast and relieves the symptoms. I don't leave home without it.
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always am stocked up on this for my kids! They have gotten into some situations where they would have a reaction to something we didn't know they was allergic to and it really help reduce itching and it flaring up. But it also can make them super tired which can cause them to be cranky.
Cheryl C.
Thank goodness for Benadryl!! It clears my sinuses along with saving me from some very very nasty allergic reaction. It cleared up my unknowing penicillin allergy as well as a sulfur allergy. I always keep the tablets if I catch my sinus allergies in time and liquid gen I need faster
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter is having a lot of drainage which had her coughing all night. Tonight we gave her Benadryl to help dry her up and this is the first night of peaceful sleep without her coughing her head off! I'm so happy this has helped her and I will be buying more for times like these
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is the best product to use when you really need it it's affordable everybody can use it in the family for different things and my kiddos have to have it regularly! Always have it in my cabinet!
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
My seven year old takes this helps with his sinus congestion associated with allergies. Also helps with swelling in throat when its irratated from coughing because of his allergies.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
This helps with everything it says on the packet. My mom always bought this for me whenever i was bit sick or near spring time . It helped me so much and i always felt better than before in no time.... You can buy this st rite sid or walmart
Patty G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works really well . Would definitely recommend to other moms the only downside it the really strong taste. It's very affordable and you can find it just about anywhere
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Does this product work for your children?