BY KING BIO #71 in Homeopathic

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Children s Appetite Enhancer Description Indications for Use: For loss of appetite, aversion to foods, cannot bear sight or smell of food, gradual loss of weight from impaired nutrition Children s Appetite Control Ingredients: Alumna, Antimonium Crudum, Arsenicum Album, Asarum Europaeum, Baptisia Tinctoria, Carbolicum Acidum, Chininum Arsenicosum, Cocculus Indicus, Lecithin, Picricum Acidum, Pulsatilla, Rhus Toxicodendron, Silicea, Sulphur Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10x, 30x, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base see more...

• I am a first time mom in desperate need of something that would u...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
karina ramirez a.
West New York, NJ
This looks interesting I've never heard about something like this ''Children apetite enhancer spray'' Have to try this!!
Steissy L.
I am a first time mom in desperate need of something that would unleash my child's appetite. I am going nuts cause I will offer him food and he refuses everything, I've taken him to the gastroenterologist and he says he's fine but he's losing weight and I'm losing my hair, patience and my figure cause all he doesn't eat I do, due to the stress. Does this really work? Please help I've tried other enhancers and no luck.