BY ALLEGRA #37 in Allergy & Sinus

Children's allegra allergy provides all-day, non-drowsy allergy relief for indoor or outdoor allergies. This long-lasting, 12-hour formula helps to relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, sinus pressure and itchy eyes and throat. The berry-flavored syrup is easy to swallow, making it a great choice for children 2 years and up. see more...

Tekelia B.
Tekelia B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this ! I have recently starting giving my grandson this for his runny nose and itchy eyes and it has helped a lot . He has really bad allergies which requires him to wear a mask every time we leave the house. I love that he can take it twice a day. I give it to him right before school and just before he goes to bed at night. And it don't make him drowsy either.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
I love this for my kids allergies and even though it is berry flavor, it has no red dye!! Important for us! A noticeable difference in our son when he takes this because his allergies are not obvious but he experiences inner ear issues, so when he's having allergies we see major behavior issues. Allegra helps right away and we're so grateful there's no red dye in it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
We thought we were out of luck when zyrtec wasn't work for my son. We started using allegra and it works wonders. Our son has asthma and his allergies tend to make it worse, so keeping as much control as possible over his allergies is a huge deal. Allegra for the win!
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff is amazing. my son has the worst allergies and clariton was not helping at all. we switched to Allegra and we put it in his milk,BC he won't drink it by itself. it works like a charm. I wish it was cheaper though.
Rita P.
Rita P.
Love that this does not make my children drowsy. Glad they can take it before school and not fall asleep but still be relieved of their allergies.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Works great for my sons seasonal allergies ... Doesn't make him drowsy so I'm able to give it to him before school
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter gets really bad seasonal allergies and we use this product . It works well and she enjoys the taste
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
These help my niece out a lot when she is having bad allergies. Would recommend to anyone!
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Great product. Always good to have it around the way the weather changes all the time.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Absolutely the best product out there, OTC, for seasonal allergies. Best when my kiddo takes it everyday, but when she's really snotty and filled with phlegm have to add the mucinex and Claritin. She LOVES the taste and always looks forward to drinking her medication, which makes a moms life easier!