Children's Allegra 12Hr Liquid

by Allegra

Kid allergies are unpleasant. Taking their allergy medicine doesn't have to be. Alleviate their worst allergy symptoms with Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Antihistamine Liquid Berry Flavor. Children's Allegra for kids 2 years and older provides 12 full hours of non-drowsy relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Use Allegra Children's Liquid for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies. Best of all, this berry-flavored allergy medicine is made with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more. Stock up on Children's Allegra 12-Hour Berry Flavor Liquid Allergy Medicine. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 10 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: Take 5 mL every 12 hours; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor. Adults 65 years of age and older: Ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease: Ask a doctor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children's Allegra 12Hr Liquid!
Katie D.
West Warwick, RI
Children's Allegra 12Hr Liquid uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This allergy season has been the first one my children have really suffered severe allergies and after trying 3 brands Allegra seems to be the only one that was working for them. They seem to love the taste and I love that the cup is marked with dark lines making it easy to get the dosage right! I’m really grateful for this product as it had allowed my children to go back outside even with all this crazy pollen.
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
My 4 year old has bad allergies and his pediatrician recommended this and I haven't switched yet. It gives him the relief he needs
Kimberly T.
Children's Allegra 12Hr Liquid uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Why is it that anything advertised as children's is double the cost? The pharmacists informed me it was the same but I still felt uncomfortable with the idea of giving medication listed for adults to my six year old son. Despite my feelings about the price this allergy medication works quickly and stays working. Benadryl has to be given every four hours but this last twelve hours and is non drowsy. A win win in the mommy handbook.
Suzanne M.
Manalapan, NJ
Doesn’t make him sleepy and works in indoor and outdoor allergies I just wish is easier 24 hour and not 12 hour
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
I have purchased childrens Allegra many times.Works pretty well. Keeps my child's allergies under control. Just wish it lasted 24hrs instead of 12.
Rene M.
Conway, SC
My 6 year old son has seasonal allergies and this is the best allergy medicine for children I have tried others and they don’t seem to work as well as this one. I highly recommend this allergy medicine.
Mariela D.
Oreland, PA
Children's Allegra 12Hr Liquid uploaded by Mariela D.
El mejor para la alergia de los niños por el cambio de clima. cada 12 horas lo iso con mi hijo mayor de 9 años.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This comes highly recommended by my sons allergist. It does work and you can find coupons for it often. It’s reliable and priced around the same as the other brands. I haven’t noticed any side effects on my son other than symptom relief. He seems to like the flavor too.
Becky S.
My toddler has seasonal allergies and was recommended by the doctor to take a daily dose of allergy medicine. This formula doesn’t seem to cause any side-effects such as drowsiness and it lasts 12 hours which can get my toddler through the day with some relief of symptoms. The taste must also not be too bad since my toddler seems to have no problem taking it.
Yvonne S.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Use this when my son goes to my sisters because she has cats. Works pretty well . I think the other bands are about the same

Looking for your answer?