BY CHILDLIFE #2 in Echinacea

Nutrition for Kids!® Dietary Supplement Tasty, natural, orange flavor. Great Strength ChildLife s Echinacea is made especially for infants and children - alcohol free, organically grown, and flavored with natural sweet orange essential oil. Heath Tip: When needed, use 4x daily per the recommended dosages for up to 10 consecutive days. For ongoing support & maintenance, use at recommended dosage twice a week.* ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients. Contains no eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, or wheat. No corn, yeast or alcohol. No artificial colorings. No artificial sweeteners. Gluten Free. Questions? 993-0332 *This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this last week when I realized I had the flu. It's made for kids but works great with adults too. I followed the instructions on the bottle and my fever ended up going away within 24 hours of starting the drops. My boyfriend who didn't take the drops got the flu too but ended up having to take antibiotics to get rid of his fever. Not saying it's due completely to these drops but I think they definitely helped me. They even taste great! Totally recommend.
Stephanie F.
I use this the give my kids that extra boost for there immune system when they start school. I just sneak some in there juice and they are none the wiser. I think it really helps them not get as sick as usual.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good supplement to aide in the fighting of a cold. No it doesn't cure it but it makes sure kids are getting vitamins to help their immune system fight.
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
Nice product, i believe in childlife and my son likes its favor too, and the most important, it has great effect on my son't health
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
Great product to boost immune system once they start going to school they catch everything this is a great shield for that
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Echinacea is great to use when you have a cold. Alternate this and vitamin c! Usually well in 2 days!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product made it easy to give my child the vitamins she needed an the taste is not bad at all .
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Curef for the cold this is not but it DOES speed up the process for sure. Great stuff.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
My boyfriend swears by this product and also has some for himself, definitely a must!
Ami D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Echinecea is a must have for boosting immune support and staying healthy!!!
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone use this? I am interested. Does it work? Is it worth the price?
Mayra V.
La Habra, CA
What is this used for have never seen or heard of it?
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Can you buy this brand in canada?
nicole n.
Will this work for a baby?
Diana A.
This the first I have heard of the childlike brand. Do they also have other products? Moms what other items do you purchase from this brand?