BY CHILD TO CHERISH

QZQ1043 Features Piggy Bank Triple glazed Deep and rich color Item: Coin Banks Generic Dimensions 7" H x 8" W x 7" D, 3 lbs Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 7 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 8 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 7 Inches Overall Product Weight: 3 Pounds see more...

denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
This is such a cute piggy bank! we received two of the same items during our baby shower. we had twins so they each got a pink and blue piggy bank. they are old enough now to understands the function of this particular item and we are slowly educating hem the importance of saving money.
Reba B.
I got mine used from a friend. He needed to be repainted, but he is awesome. I want to put. A bow on his head and make him a she. Perfect size, cute, looks good in anyone's room.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this big fat piggy bank its adorable i bought a paint marker and personalized it for my son everyone loves it
Shakaya H.
Toronto
Piggybank have been really helpful when I've needed a bit of extra money to last me until payday.