BY GENERIC

Child of Mine Carter's Safari Party Bouncer: Birth to 25 lbs or until baby can sit up unassisted Removable headrest for infants Calming vibrations with auto shut-off function Three-point safety harness Seven musical melodies, soothing sounds and womb sound Toy bar with three removable toys Keep baby entertained Develop important motor skills and hand-eye coordination see more...

• Love this. Would go great with my bedroom theme for my s...1 Answers
Child of Mine Carter's Safari Party Bouncer
  • "My baby loves his bouncer he doesn't yet understand the consept of the bouncing part but he loves that it's a way of sitting up and just feel apart and seeing everyone walk around and look around to explore he loves it" in 1 review
  • "The music was soothing and the vibrations kept my little one calm while I would be getting things done around the house." in 1 review
  • "My son loved his." in 1 review
  • "This was such a life saver for me when my twins were newborn!" in 1 review
  • "Love it my kids all had one and would definitely recommend it to anyone expecting or mothers to babies it's angriest gift idea as well" in 1 review
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this for my son when he was born. Its really good to keep baby in while sleeping if you want them next to your bed while you sleep. It sinks in a little so the baby is comfy, it vibrates and plays music. He never cared for the you bar, but it's something to look at. Its easy to slip the seat off to wash.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
My daughter loves this ! She's only 3 months so she's just now learning how to slowly grab and play with toys.. and it's also her little nap per during the day when she tires herself oout. Lol
Ashanty G.
South Gate, CA
I really liked this chair . I used this every day when my baby was 3-6 months . He would stay in the chair while i was busy and it was very useful to keep an eye on him with out him being in the bassinet or crib. The toys are very cute and caught his attention. My baby started to reach for the toys and a few weeks later he started playing with the toys.
krissy munoz 7.
I bought this for my youngest and i had told my husband before hand id shop on a budget. This fit in our price range and had everything id need for my little one. Its super soft on her skin and she enjoys the hanging animals
Kenzie S.
Smithfield, UT
My baby girl is obsessed with being held 24/7. But she LOVES this bouncer! The vibration and soothing melodies put her right to sleep! Not to mention it is very adorable!👌
Ashley C.
Oakland, TN
My little boy like this bouncer! It would keep him entertained long enough for me to take a shower and get dressed! It's lightweight and portable enough to bring it from room to room wherever you go!
Susan J.
Greenville, NC
I wouldn't have made it through the first 2 months of my daughters life without this! It was soft for her and highly mobile for me. The music was soothing and the vibrations kept my little one calm while I would be getting things done around the house.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
It makes cute songs and vibrates like most of the other ones you'll find and it is very cute but I've had higher tech ones. But if you don't have a bunch to spend they're great.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
If you are wanting to get a bouncer for your baby this is the one to get! My son loved his. Highly recommend this product. I only had to change the batteries once in 6 months.
Paloma C.