Child of Mine Carter's Ballerina Bouncer uploaded by Emely A.

BY GENERIC

Child of Mine Carter's Ballerina Bouncer: Designed for infants from birth to 25 lbs or until baby can sit up unassisted Fun and safe place for baby to rest For soothing and entertaining baby Removable headrest for infants for added support and comfort Calming vibrations with auto shut-off function Three point safety harness keeps baby securely in place Seven musical melodies, soothing sounds and womb sound Interactive toy bar with three removable toys see more...

Emely A.
Providence , RI
Lo tengo pero es en otro diseño me encanta es pequeño y lo puedes poner en cualquier lugar, te vibra y te pone esas musiquitas para que el bebé se quede totalmente relajado.
Luan M.
We found this was nice for a place that baby can just sit contentedly while we relaxed. But this bouncy is just waiting to trip you or stub your toe! Seriously no other baby equipment was tripped over this much!
Richelle H.
Cedar Springs, MI
I have a friend who has this for her daughter. I was jealous because monkeys was the theme we had for our daughter and this wasn't available when we had her. she said it has been working great :)
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX

My Brothers daughter has this and absolutely loves it. She falls asleep in it all the time. She enjoys playing/staring at the toys and feeling the vibration
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
It's so adorable love the look and it my best friend because it keeps my little on calm and sleep love it any mom mmust have at home life is so much better
Brittany M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this as a baby shower gift and it definitely is a must have! It is good to keep your baby occupied or to help get your baby to fall asleep!
Ashley P.
Andover, MN
My daughter has this and absolutely loves it. She falls asleep in it all the time.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great bouncer for babies i love it to put my baby for a nap and also to play