New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodChild of Mine by Carter's
Child of Mine made by Carter's Newborn Baby Girl Dress and Panty Set 2 Pieces

by Child of Mine by Carter's

Child of Mine by Carter's Newborn Baby Girl Dress and Panty Set:100% cotton jersey. Matching diaper cover. Nickel-free snaps on back closure are on a reinforced panel to ensure it lasts. Ruffle detailing on sleeves. Zoom in to see print.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Child Of Mine By Carter's Child of Mine made by Carter's Newborn Baby Girl Dress and Panty Set 2 Pieces!
Alona T.
Sacramento, CA
Child Of Mine By Carter's Child of Mine made by Carter's Newborn Baby Girl Dress and Panty Set 2 Pieces uploaded by Alona T.
I like clothes from brand Carter’s. The clothes are always high quality and awesome design. It’s very important for babies. The dress has nice color and very soft material. My baby girl feel comfort in this dress. 100% cotton. I recommend to buy the clothes from this brand. I love it!!!

Looking for your answer?