by Child of Mine by Carter's

Child of Mine Newborn Baby Sleep and Play:100% cotton. Plastic zipper. Zipper guard on inside and tab on outside to protect chin and skin. Machine wash cold.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Child Of Mine By Carter's Child of Mine By Carters Newborn Baby Girl Sleep And Play!
carrie O.
Child Of Mine By Carter's Child of Mine By Carters Newborn Baby Girl Sleep And Play uploaded by carrie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Because so cute!!! Child of mine newborn and infant apparel is adorable, good quality and a great price. Not cheaply made and the adorable little animal feet on the sleep n plays!! 😍
Jessica V.
dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
La marca carters es una marca súper buena l verdad yo utilizo para mis dos niños para mi niña de casi 2 años y para mi niño de 5 a pesar de que laves y laves la ropa nunca se hace fea t es de muy buena calidad la tela esta súper suavecita me encanta que no es tan cara porque sus productos son de excelente calidad #carters#mama #hijos#love
Karlie D.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love these fuzzy sleepers. It keeps baby nice and warm with no blanket since that’s what they recommend. This brand is affordable and baby loves sleeping in them. I recommend these for the cold winter months.
Tiffany H.
North Vernon, IN
I absolutely love Carters sleepers for my twin girls! So easy to change their diapers and so extremely comfortable for my girls!
Sergei B.
Toronto
My favourite pijamas for my daughter, the quality is really amazing and the designs are super cute
Amy S.
Milton , ON
Cost wise, great product! However they are not the same fit as the real carter brand. My daughter outgrew these sleepers faster then the store brand sleeper. Overall good quality thou! Kept nice even after multiple washes.

Looking for your answer?