Child Craft Hawthorne 4-in-1 Convertible Crib uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY CHILD CRAFT

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

QH1375: Features: -Includes stretcher to convert to toddler bed. -Hawthorne collection. -Material: Wood. -Finish: Espresso. -Fully convertible 4 in 1 crib. -Baby safe and non toxic. Finish: -Espresso. Material: -Wood. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -48.75. Overall Width - Side to Side: -57.75. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -28.88. Overall Product Weight: -128 lbs. see more...

Review (1)
Cassandra S.
We ordered this crib online in grey, not expresso. I absolutely love the crib. The look is beautiful and it is very well made. Our daughter is a year old so we haven't had to concert it yet, but it comes with a kit and instructions, so I do not feel it will be that hard. I did have an issue with the crib at first. The backboard part seemed to be damaged, which im sure was a shipping issue, but we called the company and they were more than helpful. Child craft actually sent a whole other crib, and it was mint when it arrived. I will definitely buy from this company again. They are awesome .