BY CHIKE

Energy + Protein. High Protein Coffee. Made with real Espresso Coffee. Aspartame Free. Gluten Free. 2 Espresso Shots. 20g Whey Protein. 23 Vitamins & Minerals. 2g Sugar. The perfect beverage. Supercharge your mornings, beat that afternoon slump or give... see more...

Jennifer L.
reno
Big fan of thisss taste like yummy coffee i couldnt even tast chalky protein im a big fan of coffee but i also want to get so much protein in me which is why i live this product taste very good and help you get more gains for the gym
Megan G.
Van Alstyne
Y’all... it has taken me forever to find a protein powder that I LOVE. Chike gives me the energy that I need all day, and actually keeps me focused. Mixed with unsweetened almond milk is HEAVENLY. Definitely a must try. It also doesn’t upset my stomach like other whey proteins I have tried.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
I really love the idea of a protein powder and a coffee all-in-one! I mixed mine with water in it. It mixed up very well and was not gritty. The reason why I gave it three stars was because it had a very strong Splenda taste. I do not use artificial sweeteners and therefore the taste was not for me. It did taste a little better the colder it got.
Aimee L.
I'm a big fan of this protein. I love coffee flavor drinks so I was excited to see coffee protein. It works fast and keeps you full. Great before workout or for afternoon slumps.

I personally don't like it with just water. I'm a fan of mixing it with almond milk!
Danielle L.
I just received this protein and I can say I really like it! I like that the espresso in it makes it appropriate for pre-workout, post-workout and even a morning shake. The taste is not off-putting. I have mixed with water and milk and both are good. A great option.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
This stuff tastes great. I have a chike coffee shake every morning. Super easy to make and I feel pretty good the rest of the morning with out feeling hungry.
Amanda M.
Lubbock, TX
Can you taste and feel the espresso in this protien drink? I am a coffee drinker,and would like to use it for my afternoon coffee fix.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Has anyone tried this? Super curious how is it!?
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
How does this taste? Is it chalky? Is it like iced coffee , but thick??
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Has anyone tried the Mocha? I saw this at my local smoothie place but I didn't want to spend $30 on something that is awful.
Danielle L.
Just ordered this and cannot WAIT to try it - review coming momentarily