Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum

by Chiclets

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. Questions? Call 1-800-523-2854.

Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.
Start your review of Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum!
I am a texture person and normally its the texture that turns me off about a product but how can you not love the texture of a bunch of little bits of gum. I don't even mind that it gets old quick! Forever a fan!
Knoxville, TN
I remember getting these all the time when I was little. I came find them anywhere now, but I still remember the flavor of them. I loved this gum. And probably still would, if my tastebud memory is any good. Haha
Nashville, TN
Whenever I see chiclets they always make me think of my childhood. Such a funny little gum and you definitely end up eating the whole pack to keep the flavor going! The rainbow colors make your tongue change color. They're a great entertainment for kids too. They're sweet and chewy and fun!
Glencoe, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this gum, it's older so you can't find it hardly anywhere which is so unfortunate. These packs where about 50 cents which was a great price for what you get in it and they tasted so good! Wish I could find them more often.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG I haven'ted seen these in years! I thought they didn't exist anymore. They taste amazing and the tinyness of the gums is so cute. I would put a handful of them in my mouth. It wasn't a very good gum if you're looking for a long-lasting flavor.
My absolute favorite If I'm having a bad day, this is a great pick me up The flavor doesn't last super long, but that's because they're tiny tiny pieces. The point of this gum is that it's fun to eat!
Discovery bay, CA
I absolutely loved these when I was little, I used to beg my parents for them all of the time. They didn't really last very long but the size made it fun. I haven't seen these things in forever but would buy one if I could find them!
Such a tiny blast from my past! The candy coating on the little square pieces is deliciously sweet. Chew them up and enjoy them as gum. The gum loses its flavor quickly but this is still a fun little pack of candy/gum!
Denver, PA
I gave it a five for fun. Nothing beats a package of colorful mini size gum pieces when you are a child. As an adult however, I would only give it a 1. The gum turns hard quickly and the flavor is soon gone
Orlando, FL
I love these Chiclets, I remember growing up to the original ones in the yellow box. I like these as well because they are flavored, the one thing that I don't like is that the package brings so little. So i would have to eat the whole bag :) but overall I love these.