BY CHICLETS

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. Questions? Call 1-800-523-2854. see more...

• Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.7 Answers
Hannah S.
Margate
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were fun to eat. So tiny and colourful, as kids we would try to pour the whole pack in our mouths and chew to see who could blow the biggest bubble. The flavour didn’t last long but they were fun as a child
Beisnel V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the richest thing that can exist. thanks for creating this so rich. I love what I love and desire. I recommend them 100% to all I invite you to try. the best for your palate. Too rich, the best they can really taste. divine, I love it recommended to all
Erin H.
Acton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always remember getting lots of these during Halloween time when I was younger. They don’t last super long but taste really good.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Flavor doesn't last at all and they don't even taste good but they're so darn cute. My dad would get these for my sister and I when we were younger so these bring back great memories but in regards to flavor these little buddies are horrible.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Omg take me back to my childhood !!!!! One of my favorite childhood candies that I begged for Everytime we went to the store
laurell d.
Fredericton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good! I love this kind so much. These we're always my favorite treats to get on Halloween. The flavor doesn't last long at all though
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm here remind me of childhood! We loved ripping off the top and basically chugging all of the minis into our mouths then struggling to chew it all up! I haven't tried them recently, but when I was younger, they were the thing!
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
These are a fun concept but they have very little flavor and don't keep the little flavor they do have plus they get very hard fast.
Lexi B.
These are so fun and delicious! Great treat for a road trip. Flavor is also good! They're great for kids and adults. They are for a good value as well, very affordable. Would recommend to anyone who is a lover of gum!
Sabrina G.
Edmonton, AB
Holy crap!!! I remember these when I was a kid asking my mom for 25 cents to put it in the candy machines at the front of the stores! This brings back memories from my childhood that I would not get back. I wish that there was a vintage store around me that sells all the candies that I had when I was younger.
Melissa H.
Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.