BY CHICLETS #51 in Gum

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. Questions? Call 1-800-523-2854. see more...

• Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maddy L.
My absolute favorite
If I'm having a bad day, this is a great pick me up

The flavor doesn't last super long, but that's because they're tiny tiny pieces. The point of this gum is that it's fun to eat!
Julie A.
Stamford, CT
Love these as a kid lol I still see these in grocery stores sometimes. Cheap and fun, the flavor didn't last long but while it did it was yummy. Definitely a childhood candy stable item
Dacy D.
I used to love eating this as a kid. The flavor doesn't last long, so you usually end up pouring the whole pack in your mouth. I think this is just for fun.
Brittany B.
Used to get this a lot when I was a kid. I felt like it took the whole package just to make a decent sized of gum to chew. I still loved them
Ellie R.
San Antonio, TX
Use to eat these as a child, they were so good, we loved the different colors and they were small, so they lasted a while.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
Talk about a throw back from your child hood! I totally forgot about this gum!
Jamie W.
Oh my! I miss these so much! I always had these when i was a little kid about 7 years old. My uncle would always get these for me from the gas station and bring them home to me. This was my childhood gum! I loved it! Every time I got it, I would shake the packet so it would make so much noises because I was so happy. After I did that, I would open the packet and toss half of the pack in my mouth and start chewing it up. I don't remember the flavor, but it sure didn't last long just like Hubba bubba or the Hubble Bubble, i think that's what they were called.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
These little things are awesome! I remember being five years old tossing a whole handful of these tiny little guys and chewing and chewing and chewing! Or trying to savor them and try to chew one itty bitty piece at a time! The generic bubblegum flavor would be gone in less than five minuets so you would have to start the process all over again! Definitely a nostalgia item for me!
Lexi B.
These are so fun and delicious! Great treat for a road trip. Flavor is also good! They're great for kids and adults. They are for a good value as well, very affordable. Would recommend to anyone who is a lover of gum!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Flavor doesn't last at all and they don't even taste good but they're so darn cute. My dad would get these for my sister and I when we were younger so these bring back great memories but in regards to flavor these little buddies are horrible.
Melissa H.
Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.