Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum

by Chiclets

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. Questions? Call 1-800-523-2854.

Do they even make these anymore? Haven't seen them in years.
Start your review of Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum!
Sulphur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these as a kid. They were the wish of us all i think. To bad you can't find them anywhere. Unless you order online. All those wonderful flavors mixing to together at the same time. Now it's been years since I've had these but in my mind the pack was always full.
No Special Diet
These are so fun and delicious! Great treat for a road trip. Flavor is also good! They're great for kids and adults. They are for a good value as well, very affordable. Would recommend to anyone who is a lover of gum!
Lake Zurich, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum uploaded by Stacy S.
Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated Gum uploaded by Stacy S.
I love the packaging of this gum. It’s so bright and fun with all of the different neon colors. I like the idea of this gum. The taste wasn’t too impressive and it faded after a couple of minutes. It’s cool how it’s old fashioned but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Harrisburg, PA
Flavor doesn't last at all and they don't even taste good but they're so darn cute. My dad would get these for my sister and I when we were younger so these bring back great memories but in regards to flavor these little buddies are horrible.
Stamford, CT
Love these as a kid lol I still see these in grocery stores sometimes. Cheap and fun, the flavor didn't last long but while it did it was yummy. Definitely a childhood candy stable item
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Oh my! I miss these so much! I always had these when i was a little kid about 7 years old. My uncle would always get these for me from the gas station and bring them home to me. This was my childhood gum! I loved it! Every time I got it, I would shake the packet so it would make so much noises because I was so happy. After I did that, I would open the packet and toss half of the pack in my mouth and start chewing it up. I don't remember the flavor, but it sure didn't last long just like Hubba bubba or the Hubble Bubble, i think that's what they were called.
Vegetarian, Organic
Loved these as a kid! Sure, a whole packet would be gone within seconds, but they were so good, you'd have to buy them in bulk! So many childhood memories! Love these! I think they're still super cheap and affordable; I'm sure amazon sells them in bulk as well!
New Brighton, MN
These little things are awesome! I remember being five years old tossing a whole handful of these tiny little guys and chewing and chewing and chewing! Or trying to savor them and try to chew one itty bitty piece at a time! The generic bubblegum flavor would be gone in less than five minuets so you would have to start the process all over again! Definitely a nostalgia item for me!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so much fun ! I used to eat the whole packet at a time when I was a kid. The flavor doesn't last long and there are better fruit flavored gums out there but these just bring back memories so I'd still eat them.
Organic
Pinnacle, NC
Wow. Chiclets is one of those things that I forgot existed. We used to buy this all the time when we were kids. The size was neat and the whole thing was a novelty, it was one of our favorites. The flavor didn't last as long as some other gums, but it did want to make you use more and more pieces.