Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated

by Chiclets

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. Questions? Call 1-800-523-2854.

What store could I find these in?
Where can i find these at?
Start your review of Chiclets Tiny Size Flavor Coated!
Madison, WI
Chiclets really take me back to my childhood.  Nothing better than going to the store and picking up a package of gum.  I loved the tiny little pieces of gum, and grabbing them one by one.
Winfield, PA
Oh this takes me back about 20 years! I didn't know these were still around. We use to buy theses from Newberry's because Walmart didn't exist yet! It was super cheap too. From what remember this didn't have much on real bubble gum but it brings back memories.
This gum is my childhood! I remember sitting on the porch and eating it one by one until I could blow a bubble, which most of the time it did not work. I haven't had it in years but I do associate some of my good childhood memories with this gum.
Palmdale, CA
Omg i haven't seen these in so long i would love try find these again i used to eat these all the time as a little girl i would love to bring them back for my children that they can enjoy them and see what they are missing out on
Antioch, CA
I love this gum so much! I wouldn't expect so much flavor from each tiny individual piece of gum. I have eaten this product in many ways: one by one, a couple at a time and all at once. Each experience was quite fulfilling but it left me craving more! Fortunately the price allows such cravings not to be so burdensome (watch out for the dentist bill though).
So these were a part of my childhood did i enjoy them then? yes, i did they were flavorful but i had a short span for gum so it lasted as much as the flavor lasted. But now, these just don't do a thing, packed with sugar and the flavor doesn't last 10 minutes. so NOPE don't like them anymore.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal
Poplar Bluff, MO
Had these as a kid and loved them. I don't really see them around today, if I did I would buy them. I don't think I would get them for my kids though, I remember making a mess with them when they would spill.
Gluten Free
Chattanooga, TN
Oh the 90s... Chiclets were an essential for any 90s kid. Though the flavor doesn't last long, the small pieces of gum were fun to sort out and chew. I remember countless games of how many pieces could be chewed at once. Lots of fun for a kid (:
Belle Chasse, LA
These bring me back to my childhood! I used to love these things. I would chew the whole pack at one time. The flavor doesn't last that long, but this is a great gum that brings you back to your childhood!
LADY LAKE, FL
I used to love these as a kid! I haven't seen these in forever. I loved the color, and texture of these candy gum pieces. The flavor wasn't long lasting, but as a kid, I really didn't care!