BY CHICLETS

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Beisnel V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Esta es la cosa más rica que puede existir. gracias por crear esto tan rico. Amo lo que amo y deseo. Los recomiendo al 100% a todos los que los invito a probar. lo mejor para tu paladar. Demasiado rico, lo mejor que saben realmente. divino, me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos
Caitlyn C.
Saint John, NB
I remember this gum so very well from when I was a little kid! I would always get it whenever I went trick or treating on Halloween, and man, does it ever bring back memories! It was my favorite gum!
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
I swear they changed the formula or something cause it's not the same as when I was a child... I LOVED these as a kid especially during trick-or-treating! The chewiness was really fun to blow bubbles with, but I rate it a B cause of it's quick loss of flavor.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
This definitely reminds me of my childhood which is the only reason why I would give this a B. The flavors are okay. And the gum flavor only lasts about 5 minutes.
Paulyna M.
One of the worst gums. It is worse than those 5 cents gum you purchased as a child. At least those came with comics. There is absolutely no flavor after two chews.
Ashley P.
Love! The best part of Halloween was finding these in your bag! By far my favorite gum! Just wish the flavor would last longer
Stephanie K.
This is seriously my childhood, why don't they make gum like this anymore? Some of the best flavors I remember
Ananda R.
Really nice gum. However, it loses it flavor rather quickly now compared to years ago.
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
These are just classic even if they lose their taste right away.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?