BY CHICLETS #82 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Daniela R.
I haven't had one of these in a long time but from what I remember they were really good.
Kristi H.
I love Chiclets! Especially the fruity ones. Always chewed it as a kid and still do :)
Melissa A.
They are pretty good for about the first minute, and then the flavor goes away.
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Son buenos, me gustan estos Chiclets, me gusta su sabor y su textura, los como cada vez que puedo, son de buena calidad , los recomiendo.
Gala G.
They taste amazing but they lose their taste really quick.
taylor c.
Faison, NC
The taste lasts 2 seconds and their really hard !!!
Kayla H.
These were fun to eat because they were so small. I never focused too much on the actual gum-chewing or blowing bubbles (chicklets are not good for bubble blowing) but focused more on playing with them before I put them in my mouth.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to love these and I remember so many times when I chose these as my treat. Delicious and it gave me almost an exciting Mexico feel every time I had them.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Who doesn't love chiclets. They have been around forever. Even remember them from MANY years ago in marine sea rations food. Coolest thing ever to keep vintage candies around!
Daryelin T.
Cuando era mas joven no podía parar de comprar estos chicles era y sera lo mejor de lo mejor. Siempre íbamos a la tienda por esos originales chicles
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?