BY CHICLETS

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to t...2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their ...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me encanta este sabor mixto de chiclets Adams, los más famosos del mundo y súper conocidos por todos. 20 packs para disfrutar donde sea.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
My mom used to buy these for me, because she had them as a kid too. Well they taste great at first then get hard and horrible tasting.
Laura R.
As a kid I used to love this I meant they are good but they lose their flavor so fast. Now they are just a reminder of my childhood.
Rachel F.
Bothell, WA
These are disgusting. I know they are one of the old time candy delights. But really 90's, I thought you were better than that!
Ruchi D.
Muscatine, IA
Loved eating this as a child. Loved the commercials too. This brand brings back special memories. It will always be my fav gum.
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Although this gum reminds me of childhood and trips to Mexico it loses it's flavor and hardens quickly making it hsrd to chew.
Cherie E.
Raleigh, NC
I remember these as a kid. my favorite to put many colors in my mouth and chew, only to find out it gave you white gum...
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Fun and classic, but they are completely flavorless after 2 minutes or so. These are a very occasional purchase for me.
Corkey A.
Deptford, NJ
I loved chiclets, so much as a kid. I still enjoy them today. Very yummy . I love the fruity kind and the peppermint.
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these as a child my fave color were the Pink Chiclets! Overall they taste great and refresh your breath.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?