BY CHICLETS #82 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Valyncia D.
I used to love these as a child my fave color were the Pink Chiclets! Overall they taste great and refresh your breath.
Mary  G.
Laura R.
As a kid I used to love this I meant they are good but they lose their flavor so fast. Now they are just a reminder of my childhood.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Grew up on this gum! The flavo doesn't last to long is teonly downfall I have. Other than that I like this gum.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
The flavor does not last long and you use the whole box in just a day nut this is another child hood treat.
Rosaly N.
Me encanta este sabor mixto de chiclets Adams, los más famosos del mundo y súper conocidos por todos. 20 packs para disfrutar donde sea.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
They... are ok.. not a big fan. the flavors are good, but go away fast. i only buy them for my friends kids.
Kim T.
I loved these growing up. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last long and then the gum gets hard.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
This product is extremely outdated, TERRIBLE FOR YOU AND SO BAD FOR YOUR TEETH! Do not buy this gum!
Ruchi D.
Muscatine, IA
Loved eating this as a child. Loved the commercials too. This brand brings back special memories. It will always be my fav gum.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?