BY CHICLETS #82 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Kimberly  L.
naples, florida
Its good gum for 2 minutes its good for little kids but i wouldn't recommend it if you want a long lasting flavor and good smelling breath.
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
I used to get this with my grandfather a lot when I was little. The flavor doesn't last long but when we were younger we thought they were the greatest things.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
My mom used to buy these for me, because she had them as a kid too. Well they taste great at first then get hard and horrible tasting.
melannie m.
Kansas City, MO
This is one candy I have enjoyed for years, and still buy it when I can. The taste goes quickly but that's okay because there's more where it came from. Love 'em.
Rachel F.
Bothell , WA
These are disgusting. I know they are one of the old time candy delights. But really 90's, I thought you were better than that!
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Although this gum reminds me of childhood and trips to Mexico it loses it's flavor and hardens quickly making it hsrd to chew.
Nicole H.
Atlanta, GA
I feel like these aren't great, but they are Chiclets! They are what they are, and most people should buy them because they are just a classic!
Cherie E.
Raleigh, NC
I remember these as a kid. my favorite to put many colors in my mouth and chew, only to find out it gave you white gum...
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Fun and classic, but they are completely flavorless after 2 minutes or so. These are a very occasional purchase for me.
Corkey A.
Deptford, NJ
I loved chiclets, so much as a kid. I still enjoy them today. Very yummy . I love the fruity kind and the peppermint.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?