BY CHICLETS #82 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Esther Y.
Chiclets are most definitely a childhood gum and is awesome, but that is who it is exactly for. Children! If you're looking for long lasting gum, then this is not for you!
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
Reminds me of my childhood, and the trips I've taken to mexico. The flavor in this gum doesn't last very long, and it's kinda hard to chew, but the flavor is good.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I loved this gum when I was a little kid. Although it's colorful the gum lasts 30 seconds but the flavors are good. I would buy this product just for nostalgia.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up on these because they were my moms favorite gum! They're really good but the flavor gets lost extremely quick! The original ones keep the flavor a tiny bit longer.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
This gum is only for people who chew their gum for 5-10 minutes and then throw it away. The flavor runs out within minutes, and maybe I'm even being a bit generous! Buuuuut, I did grow up with these, and I used to love them!
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I remember my mom buying these for my siblings and I. I used to each a whole bunch of them at a time because the flavor wouldn't last that long. Lol.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I remember these from childhood. The flavor doesn't last too long (about 5 minutes) - but the flavors were great. The texture of the gum degrades pretty quickly, too, and gets tough.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
This gum takes me back to like second grade. It was always hard, and once you got it going it was sweet but barely lasted. Remember the minis?
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Chew twice and the flavor is all but gone. Its a cute gum and size wise perfect for the smaller folks (kids) but the flavor lasts for nothing.
Britt P.
We used to get these at a restaurant in town. I find the different flavors to be enjoyable. However the flavor does leave pretty quickly.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?