BY CHICLETS

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Who doesn't love chiclets. They have been around forever. Even remember them from MANY years ago in marine sea rations food. Coolest thing ever to keep vintage candies around!
Esther Y.
Chiclets are most definitely a childhood gum and is awesome, but that is who it is exactly for. Children! If you're looking for long lasting gum, then this is not for you!
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
Reminds me of my childhood, and the trips I've taken to mexico. The flavor in this gum doesn't last very long, and it's kinda hard to chew, but the flavor is good.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I loved this gum when I was a little kid. Although it's colorful the gum lasts 30 seconds but the flavors are good. I would buy this product just for nostalgia.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up on these because they were my moms favorite gum! They're really good but the flavor gets lost extremely quick! The original ones keep the flavor a tiny bit longer.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
This gum is only for people who chew their gum for 5-10 minutes and then throw it away. The flavor runs out within minutes, and maybe I'm even being a bit generous! Buuuuut, I did grow up with these, and I used to love them!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I remember these from childhood. The flavor doesn't last too long (about 5 minutes) - but the flavors were great. The texture of the gum degrades pretty quickly, too, and gets tough.
melannie m.
Kansas City, MO
This is one candy I have enjoyed for years, and still buy it when I can. The taste goes quickly but that's okay because there's more where it came from. Love 'em.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to love these and I remember so many times when I chose these as my treat. Delicious and it gave me almost an exciting Mexico feel every time I had them.
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
I used to get this with my grandfather a lot when I was little. The flavor doesn't last long but when we were younger we thought they were the greatest things.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?