BY CHICLETS

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to t...2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their ...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chiclets were the first gum I ever tried and they are an old school favorite of mine. When ever I have them it brings me back to that little kid who use to chew at these little pieces of gum four at a time! They are tasty and sweet! My FAVORITE GUM THEN AND NOW!!
Kim B.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is the type of gum that you would chew after talking with your parents about their favorite candy as a kid. These are not good quality gum. They are hard to bite into and impossible to make a bubble with. Not to mention after a few minutes of chewing they fall apart entirely!
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
This fun chewing gym I first heard of from my parents. I definitely think that chewing gum has improved since this product came out, but it's a fun product to try. I find that the flavor doesn't last long and you need several pieces to get a normal amount of gum in your mouth.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love chicklets. I like the nostalgia that comes with this product as well as the small size of each piece. I don't like to have a ton of gum in my mouth at one time and this keeps me from chewing half a stick of gum. The flavor runs out quickly but then it is just time to get another little nugget to chew up.
Areil D.
I loved these as a child. The colors and the noise the box made when you shook it always got my attention at the cash register. The only bad thing I remember is the taste wasn't as long lasting as some other gums. But that usually happens with fruity gums.
Kayla H.
These were fun to eat because they were so small. I never focused too much on the actual gum-chewing or blowing bubbles (chicklets are not good for bubble blowing) but focused more on playing with them before I put them in my mouth.
Datona H.
Haha oh wow. I remember getting these when I was little. I remember the time when I wanted these more then chocolate.
They did not last long and they got tough after a while but they get and A because they bring back memories.
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
I love everything about Chiclets! I used to get these all the time as a kid. I actually forgot about them until I saw the Chiclets now. I wonder where I can get them?

The Chiclets are great, but I think they do lose flavor a little fast. Besides that, I used to be able to chew an entire packet when I was younger.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I remember getting these when I was a kid! They are so cheap, and taste really good, fruity. They are also fun and colorful and come in cute little boxes. The flavor doesn't last that long, but I still love these!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love chewing chicklets gum! Once I open a package I can't stop until I've chewed it all! The sugar rush always kicks me into gear! I enjoy the sweet flavor and it doesn't have an aftertaste like some gum does due to additives. This will always be my favorite gum!
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?