Add a Photo

By CHICLETS
#75 in Gum
Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ;
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

These were fun to eat because they were so small. I never focused too much on the actual gum-chewing or blowing bubbles (chicklets are not good for bubble blowing) but focused more on playing with them before I put them in my mouth.
Neila N.
Neila N.
Medley, FL

Chiclets brings me to my childhood. its flavors are divine. lasting flavor. the truth that very good. definitely one of my favorite flavors the cinnamon
Daryelin T.
Daryelin T.

Cuando era mas joven no podía parar de comprar estos chicles era y sera lo mejor de lo mejor. Siempre íbamos a la tienda por esos originales chicles
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.

Me encanta este sabor mixto de chiclets Adams, los más famosos del mundo y súper conocidos por todos. 20 packs para disfrutar donde sea.
Jess C.
Jess C.

These remind me of my childhood. They are small and cute but the flavor doesn't really last long.
Ananda R.
Ananda R.

Really nice gum. However, it loses it flavor rather quickly now compared to years ago.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Chiclets were the first gum I ever tried and they are an old school favorite of mine. When ever I have them it brings me back to that little kid who use to chew at these little pieces of gum four at a time! They are tasty and sweet! My FAVORITE GUM THEN AND NOW!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA

I love everything about Chiclets! I used to get these all the time as a kid. I actually forgot about them until I saw the Chiclets now. I wonder where I can get them?

The Chiclets are great, but I think they do lose flavor a little fast. Besides that, I used to be able to chew an entire packet when I was younger.
Lora V.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA

I love chicklets. I like the nostalgia that comes with this product as well as the small size of each piece. I don't like to have a ton of gum in my mouth at one time and this keeps me from chewing half a stick of gum. The flavor runs out quickly but then it is just time to get another little nugget to chew up.
Kim B.
Kim B.

This is the type of gum that you would chew after talking with your parents about their favorite candy as a kid. These are not good quality gum. They are hard to bite into and impossible to make a bubble with. Not to mention after a few minutes of chewing they fall apart entirely!
Datona H.
Datona H.

What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA

Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA

Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN

Who else loves these just as much as I do?

Join Now