Add a Photo

By CHICLETS
#84 in Gum
Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ;
Neila N.
Neila N.
Doral, FL
Chiclets brings me to my childhood. its flavors are divine. lasting flavor. the truth that very good. definitely one of my favorite flavors the cinnamon
Sara O.
Sara O.
Son buenos, me gustan estos Chiclets, me gusta su sabor y su textura, los como cada vez que puedo, son de buena calidad , los recomiendo.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Me encanta este sabor mixto de chiclets Adams, los más famosos del mundo y súper conocidos por todos. 20 packs para disfrutar donde sea.
Jess C.
Jess C.
These remind me of my childhood. They are small and cute but the flavor doesn't really last long.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
These were fun to eat because they were so small. I never focused too much on the actual gum-chewing or blowing bubbles (chicklets are not good for bubble blowing) but focused more on playing with them before I put them in my mouth.
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
Who doesn't love chiclets. They have been around forever. Even remember them from MANY years ago in marine sea rations food. Coolest thing ever to keep vintage candies around!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum old but goodie gum I still buy it..................
Rosan C.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I remember my mom buying these for my siblings and I. I used to each a whole bunch of them at a time because the flavor wouldn't last that long. Lol.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Chiclets are the cutest things ever I loved them growing up. You can only find them in some stores though. I would put so many in my mouth.
Daryelin T.
Daryelin T.
Cuando era mas joven no podía parar de comprar estos chicles era y sera lo mejor de lo mejor. Siempre íbamos a la tienda por esos originales chicles
Datona H.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?