BY CHICLETS #82 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents?...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to love these and I remember so many times when I chose these as my treat. Delicious and it gave me almost an exciting Mexico feel every time I had them.
Neila N.
Chiclets brings me to my childhood. its flavors are divine. lasting flavor. the truth that very good. definitely one of my favorite flavors the cinnamon
Daryelin T.
Cuando era mas joven no podía parar de comprar estos chicles era y sera lo mejor de lo mejor. Siempre íbamos a la tienda por esos originales chicles
Sara O.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son buenos, me gustan estos Chiclets, me gusta su sabor y su textura, los como cada vez que puedo, son de buena calidad , los recomiendo.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
These are good for kids because there cheap but they don't freshen your breath and are not hot more of a candy taste
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
This gum is only for people who chew their gum for 5-10 minutes and then throw it away. The flavor runs out within minutes, and maybe I'm even being a bit generous! Buuuuut, I did grow up with these, and I used to love them!
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
I grew up on these because they were my moms favorite gum! They're really good but the flavor gets lost extremely quick! The original ones keep the flavor a tiny bit longer.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I loved this gum when I was a little kid. Although it's colorful the gum lasts 30 seconds but the flavors are good. I would buy this product just for nostalgia.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
Reminds me of my childhood, and the trips I've taken to mexico. The flavor in this gum doesn't last very long, and it's kinda hard to chew, but the flavor is good.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Grew up on this gum! The flavo doesn't last to long is teonly downfall I have. Other than that I like this gum.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?