BY CHICLETS #80 in Gum

Chiclets® The Original Candy Coated Gum® Peppermint Gum Great Taste! Peppermint Chiclets Gum is a release of an old-fashioned candy into a refreshing minty burst!  Chew some Chiclets today! Did you know Chiclets were invented by Frank Fleer who was inspired by the panning technique used for making hard shelled candies such as Jordan Almonds. In 1906, he introduced the world s first hard shelled chewing gum in Peppermint and named it Chiclets. Although the packaging has changed over the years, the formula remains all but the same! Case of 20 ; see more...

• Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?2 Answers
  • Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? M...3 Answers
  • Who else loves these just as much as I do?1 Answers
Chiclets The Original Candy Coated Gum (20 packs)
  • "I remember this as a kids it taste good at first then you have throw it away and get more flavor don't last long .. " in 6 reviews
Neila N.
Neila N.
Doral, FL
Chiclets brings me to my childhood. its flavors are divine. lasting flavor. the truth that very good. definitely one of my favorite flavors the cinnamon
Sara O.
Sara O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son buenos, me gustan estos Chiclets, me gusta su sabor y su textura, los como cada vez que puedo, son de buena calidad , los recomiendo.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Me encanta este sabor mixto de chiclets Adams, los más famosos del mundo y súper conocidos por todos. 20 packs para disfrutar donde sea.
Jess C.
Jess C.
These remind me of my childhood. They are small and cute but the flavor doesn't really last long.
Daryelin T.
Daryelin T.
Cuando era mas joven no podía parar de comprar estos chicles era y sera lo mejor de lo mejor. Siempre íbamos a la tienda por esos originales chicles
Esther K.
Esther K.
Canyon Cntry, CA
These are disgusting and last for about 5 minutes before becoming rubber in your mouth. Not my cup of tea.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
I remember getting these when I was a kid! They are so cheap, and taste really good, fruity. They are also fun and colorful and come in cute little boxes. The flavor doesn't last that long, but I still love these!
Gala G.
Gala G.
They taste amazing but they lose their taste really quick.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I used to love these and I remember so many times when I chose these as my treat. Delicious and it gave me almost an exciting Mexico feel every time I had them.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Chiclets may not have long lasting flavor, but they are the epitome of my childhood.
Datona H.
Datona H.
What is your best Chiclets memory??
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else first heard of this cute pack of gum from their parents? My parents told me that they used to chew this when they were younger!
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Do people actually still buy this? Do you like going to the dentist?
India H.
India H.
Lexington, TN
Who else loves these just as much as I do?