Chiclets® Peppermint Gum

by Chiclets

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia.

I used to chew these as a kid in the 60s; is the formula unchanged?
Start your review of Chiclets® Peppermint Gum!
Owatonna, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Brings me back to my childhood! I used to buy Chicletts and empty the entire packet in my mouth at once! Of course, the minty flavor is a grown up version and I love it!
Elm city , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chiclets remind me of middle school when kids would poke fun at one our teachers perfectly long and rectangle teeth. Ever since then, I haven't been able to chew it, but I always get a laugh when thinking back on it!
El Cajon, CA
It has been a very long time since I have had this gum and the only reason I got it to begin with was because it was only .25 cents from a kid down in TJ. I don't think I would ever get it again as I don't plan on going to TJ and I definitely would not pay the store price for it
Knoxville , TN
Ahhhh I found them at the Dollar tree the other day. It took me back to my high school years. Love the taste and also they last... Still same product, great quality!
No Special Diet
These are a favorite of mines since I can remember as far back as a teen, left my breath fresh and clean so before a date we pop two in are mouths before smooching…lol…you know my era
Gluten Free
Maywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always bought these since I was a little girl. I love that they're easy to take on the go but i wish the flavor would last a little longer.
Llove this gum it keeps the flavor longer and keeps your mouth fresh like u just brushed your teeth great size pack to keep in a ladies purse
South Amboy, NJ
Brings back childhood memories. Great flavor that lasts. Good packaging to take with you on the go but a little bulky for the pocket.
Westerly, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Best go to gum around!! use to love this as a kid and I still do!! love the little box its packaged in and the taste is refreshing
Maspeth, NY
These are not the best in my choice of gum but I do enjoy them. The negative aspect is that they run or of flavor so easily.