Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack

BY CHICLETS

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. see more...

• Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting e...2 Answers
  • What was you favorite flavor as a kid?3 Answers
Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was a childhood favorite. I don't know why since the flavor of the gum didn't last long. I wouldn't by this anymore.
Belle A.
Grew up with these at home. My dad would buy the multi packs so we never ran out. The flavor is strong which I like but the downside of these are they do not last long and become tough and bland after a couple of minutes of chewing. I only use them now since I do not like to chew on gum for too long so these work for me.
Yesenia R.
Caguas, PR
The only chewing gum I ate when I was a girl. In my house we always had one or more packages of chiclets. In my country call Chiclets to all chewing gum no matter which brand of chewing gum are. :D
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
This This product has been around for so long. I do like the price. The flavor is very strong which is a positive, but it doesn't last that long and gets very tough within a few minutes. Maybe the formlua could be changed after so many years.
Justine H.
KELOWNA, BC
I love these but wish the flavor lasted longer! Grew up chewing them and they were my fave at Halloween.
Mai N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I grew up with these although they aren't my first choice. They always lose their flavor so quickly! But they are really cheap.
Maddy L.
It's alright, taste dies out really quick though (5 minutes)
BUT the minty breath lasts pretty long- so as a mint it's pretty good, but as a gum, pick pretty much any other mint gum because they last longer
Joyce C.
Carolina
No valen la pena , el sabor a (menta) se va rapido .no lo compren

They are not worth it, the flavor of (mint) goes fast,
Do not buy it
LEAR23582  YOLIMAR MEZA L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These gum adams are delicious and refreshing when I'm bored in class, their packaging is adorable a cardboard box with 12 chewing gums more can you ask, does the taste more or less as 20 minutes, it's great for anxiety where we want to eat too it is achieved in any facility near your home and its cost is accessible for people
Lily T.
This is the gum I had in my childhood! It was really good and kept me entertained
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What was you favorite flavor as a kid?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting effect of flavor regardless of what flavor it is? And does it tend to get tough for you after a couple minutes of chewing?