Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum   Pack

Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack

BY CHICLETS #48 in Gum

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. see more...

• Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting e...2 Answers
  • What was you favorite flavor as a kid?3 Answers
Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum   Pack
Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack
Joyce C.
Carolina
No valen la pena , el sabor a (menta) se va rapido .no lo compren

They are not worth it, the flavor of (mint) goes fast,
Do not buy it
Mai N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I grew up with these although they aren't my first choice. They always lose their flavor so quickly! But they are really cheap.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was a childhood favorite. I don't know why since the flavor of the gum didn't last long. I wouldn't by this anymore.
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
I was raised on Chiclets from a very young age. I remember them tasting better.the flavor doesn't last. Very poor quality. They are sold for very cheap, but in the end the few cent you'll save are not worth it.
maritza g.
I would buy chiclets when I was younger and liked them but now I do not. Not very lasting
Kathy L.
I love this chewing gum they are refreshing, the only bad thing I must say is that they lose the taste very fast and that almost does not please me, but in general they are very good and refreshing
Kayla S.
Calgary, AB
I haven't seen chicklet gum since I was trick-or-treating and got those little two-packs in my pillow case full of candy. I remember chewing them for maybe thirty seconds tops before either swallowing them or spitting them out. I honestly wasn't aware that they were still available anymore.
Maddy L.
It's alright, taste dies out really quick though (5 minutes)
BUT the minty breath lasts pretty long- so as a mint it's pretty good, but as a gum, pick pretty much any other mint gum because they last longer
Lara M.
São Paulo, numero 93 casa 1
I like to always have a gum that in my bag , though, like it does not last long . It could be better as it was then ! It is a tip for manufacturers
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I'm not sure how old this brand of gum is, but it has been around for a long time. I remember having it when I was growing up. It is the perfect size for kids tiny mouths. It has a nice minty flavor which is perfect for freshening my breath. The size and shape of the box they come in allows it to fit easily into a pocket in my purse. They do lose their flavor quickly though, and get hard to chew once that happens.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What was you favorite flavor as a kid?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting effect of flavor regardless of what flavor it is? And does it tend to get tough for you after a couple minutes of chewing?