Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum   Pack

Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack

BY CHICLETS #52 in Gum

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. see more...

• Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting effect of...2 Answers
  • What was you favorite flavor as a kid?3 Answers
Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum   Pack
Chiclets Peppermint 12 Piece Gum Pack
Kathy L.
I love this chewing gum they are refreshing, the only bad thing I must say is that they lose the taste very fast and that almost does not please me, but in general they are very good and refreshing
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I'm not sure how old this brand of gum is, but it has been around for a long time. I remember having it when I was growing up. It is the perfect size for kids tiny mouths. It has a nice minty flavor which is perfect for freshening my breath. The size and shape of the box they come in allows it to fit easily into a pocket in my purse. They do lose their flavor quickly though, and get hard to chew once that happens.
Vanessa P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These gum adams are delicious and refreshing when I'm bored in class, their packaging is adorable a cardboard box with 12 chewing gums more can you ask, does the taste more or less as 20 minutes, it's great for anxiety where we want to eat too it is achieved in any facility near your home and its cost is accessible for people
Belle A.
Grew up with these at home. My dad would buy the multi packs so we never ran out. The flavor is strong which I like but the downside of these are they do not last long and become tough and bland after a couple of minutes of chewing. I only use them now since I do not like to chew on gum for too long so these work for me.
Serena T.
Weatherford , TX
I have not been able to find these in forever till about a week ago and I bought 5 packs. I grew up on these and they were by far my favorite. The have that sweet crunch right when you bite but the flavor doesn't last as long as I remember from when I was a child
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
Chiclet's gum was very popular when I was a child (especially the mini chiclettes ones). The crunchy shell was great, as was the price, but the flavor did not last long(such was the case with most gums of my childhood). I would rather stick to sugar free gum.
Maddy L.
It's alright, taste dies out really quick though (5 minutes)
BUT the minty breath lasts pretty long- so as a mint it's pretty good, but as a gum, pick pretty much any other mint gum because they last longer
Christian L.
Alamogordo
I was raised on Chiclets from a very young age. I remember them tasting better.the flavor doesn't last. Very poor quality. They are sold for very cheap, but in the end the few cent you'll save are not worth it.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
This This product has been around for so long. I do like the price. The flavor is very strong which is a positive, but it doesn't last that long and gets very tough within a few minutes. Maybe the formlua could be changed after so many years.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Este chicles tiene muchos años tiempo sin verlas como siempre en su clasica caja, a mi me encanta comerlas de pequeña me sentia tan feliz a tener una caja de chicles...
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What was you favorite flavor as a kid?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Does anybody else have the issue with the short lasting effect of flavor regardless of what flavor it is? And does it tend to get tough for you after a couple minutes of chewing?