Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray

by Chiclets

Artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The flavor does not last long, but it is the best flavor and it takes me back, so well worth it” in reviews
Dayton, OH
I loved this gum as a kid. It's so popular in Mexico so it reminds me of my vacations now! Nostalgia
Alexandria , VA
This product is extremely outdated, TERRIBLE FOR YOU AND SO BAD FOR YOUR TEETH! Do not buy this gum!
WATERFORD, MI
I remember Chicklets as a child. Flavor did not last from what I remember but they are still good!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing gum forever.....! Absolutly love it......! These are my favorite =D...........!!!!!!!!!!
Grew up loving this gum the flavorbnever last to long but the banana and the mint are the best
Odessa, TX
This product reminds me so much of my childhood. I still buy it just for old times sake.
Denver, CO
I used to chew Chiclet gum when I was a kid. This gum never goes out of style. Love it!
Springfield , IL
I like Chiclets but love the mini ones. I love all the flavors except for the white.
Richmond, VA
Chiclets are alright as a gum option but not as yummy as other ones like Dentyne or Trident. I've seen them at Target but never bought them. I have had them in Mexico. The flavor doesn't last very long and I wouldn't recommend.
Vernon
I still like these from time to time. A bit of nostalgia from my childhood. There are usually a few fun sized boxes floating around during halloween so I can get my annual fix.

Looking for your answer?