Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray

by Chiclets

Artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The flavor does not last long, but it is the best flavor and it takes me back, so well worth it” in reviews
Apollo Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Defiantly brings up childhood memories! i used to get em out of the machine yuck! now i cant but I'm def a fan of getting them from the store lol
My favorite gum since I was a child. My entire family raves about this gum! I have trouble finding it sometimes but when I do I buy what I can!
Warrenton, OR
Flavor is good but gum gets very hard quickly which is typical for this brand. However I grew up on them so it brings me back to my childhood.
Petaluma, CA
I used to love this gum when I was a kid. I used to pretty much eat them like candy not chewing gum. Very easy to eat a whole pack quickly.
For a child, they are a lot of fun to eat. I'd suggest adults invest in a higher quality gum. The flavor is brief, and the gum is hard.
Harvard, IL
My favorite gum from when I was younger. It is very hard to find now. If it was more readily available I would buy it all of the time.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lice this gum so much!! It doesn't really lasts long but I love the flavor. And I grew up with the Chiclets but they were super tiny
Standish, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brings me back to Mexico when children sold these on the streets. I love the sugar rush at first but they loose the flavor too quickly.
Claysville, PA
Chiclets remind me of my childhood but their flavor doesn't last long at all and I feel like I have to chew half a pack at once.
Longview , WA
I have liked chicklets since I was a little girl. The only downfall is the flavor doesn't last very long but the price is good.

Looking for your answer?