Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray uploaded by Robbye B.

BY CHICLETS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray
  • "The flavor does not last long, but it is the best flavor and it takes me back, so well worth it" in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great tasting gum. But one just won't do.
The flavor doesn't last very long but that's ok by me. Because the short time you taste the flavor is absolutely wonderful.
I would absolutely recommend this others. Especially for parents who give gum to their children. Just one tiny piece will make a child happy.
Lydia M.
The nostalgia of this gum is what makes me want to continue buying it. The flavor is okay while ti lasts, but it does not last long. The pieces are also very small, so chewing multiple pieces at a time is typically necessary to fully experience the flavors.
Annabel E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these as a child but now I've realized that they were just pure sugar that lasted less than five minutes. They are still a good memory but I'd definitely choose another gum over this one.
laurissa g.
Murdock road, Georgia
I used to sneak in my mothers purse and steal these! Such a nostalgic experience for me chewing this gum. I do appreciate the gum, however if you are looking for a gum to last a long time this is not he gum for you. This is a sugar gum that looses any fruity taste within the first 10 minutes.
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
It may be my close proximity to mexico that makes me have a fondness for chiclets(chicklay as we pronounce it!) But man i love these little guys! I wish the flavor lasted longer but i love the little cruncy sugar coating on the outside
Laney G.
I can remember having this as a child and that just goes to show how long it's been around. I love these and can eat them in a matter of secs. I'd rather have chiclets than anything else. I love these little guys. They are beyond the best gum there ever is.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Flavor doesn't last long enough, but the sweet moments you have with the flavor are memorable. Usually need a few pieces to chew at once in order to really appreciate the product. The different colors give it a fun feeling as well!!
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
These used to be a favorite of mine when I was younger. Now whenever I see them at the store I grab a pack! The white ones do not taste as good as the other flavors, but overall I like this gum!
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite gum (I love gum). I used to find these at the liqueur stores as a kid but the disappeared as I got older. I'm glad I can find them here. The flavor does not last long, but it is the best flavor and it takes me back, so well worth it
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
It has been a long while since I chewed this gum. I remember biting through the hard shell and tasting the soft middle. The flavor was strong in the beginning, but quickly faded away.