BY CHICLETS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Chiclets® Fruit Flavor Gum 7x6-10 Piece Packs Tray
  • "The flavor does not last long, but it is the best flavor and it takes me back, so well worth it" in 1 review
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
I used to love these as a child but now I've realized that they were just pure sugar that lasted less than five minutes. They are still a good memory but I'd definitely choose another gum over this one.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Amazing gum forever.....! Absolutly love it......! These are my favorite =D...........!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Woodland Hls, CA
Flavor doesn't last long enough, but the sweet moments you have with the flavor are memorable. Usually need a few pieces to chew at once in order to really appreciate the product. The different colors give it a fun feeling as well!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These are alright. The flavor lasts for 3 seconds which is disappointing. I haven't bought these since i was a kid and didn't know any better. Probably will not buy them ever again either.
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
These are my favorite kind of gum even though the flavor doesn't last long , they still taste amazing. I love it!
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Warrenton, OR
Flavor is good but gum gets very hard quickly which is typical for this brand. However I grew up on them so it brings me back to my childhood.
Kate P.
Kate P.
For a child, they are a lot of fun to eat. I'd suggest adults invest in a higher quality gum. The flavor is brief, and the gum is hard.
BARBARA R.
BARBARA R.
la goma de mascar Chiclets son una explosiona de sabor que vale la pena probar el sabor a fruta de estos dulces te invita a ser un niño nuevamente te puedes comer una caja en poco tiempo son una buena opción cuando deseas tener un sabor dulce en la boca
Laney G.
Laney G.
I can remember having this as a child and that just goes to show how long it's been around. I love these and can eat them in a matter of secs. I'd rather have chiclets than anything else. I love these little guys. They are beyond the best gum there ever is.
Jelly L.
Jelly L.
Haha this is a classic item, although the gum loses its flavor quickly, you havd to eat like 10 of them to blow a bubble lol... its cheap and great to add in goodie bags