2 colors available

BY CHICLETS #76 in Gum

Distributed by: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, parsippany, nj 07054. made in colombia. see more...

Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I remember going to Walmart to get groceries and I was always allowed to get chiclets.I always loved to get them and I still like getting them.I like that they each have their own flavors instead of the same flavor and just being different colors.Plus they're really cheap.The only sad part is that the flavor doesn't last that long!
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
GISSELL CAROLINA V.
Medley, FL
The adams chewing gums bring me the nostalgia of childhood, always so delicious that they could buy them in any store, but now in Venezuela they were not sold anymore, I love them their duration is impressive and it comes in different tastes. I give it 5 stars but it deserves a thousand more
Montana P.
Montana P.
Montrose, CO
I love these! My sister and I used to eat these when we were younger! They are hard to find nowadays but I know they have them on Amazon. The flavors are good bc they taste different then most gum. They don't last as long as the more popular brands but I love them!
anthony s.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Great gum but the flavor runs out so quick! The absolute greatest part is the candy shell. It tastes amazing and sweet. I wish they came in sugarfree versions (if it does I've never seen it) but nonetheless this is a great classic gum that everyone loves
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love these, they're my go to preference for gum at times, the taste wears off very quickly but they're really tasty. I always eat like two at once. I do recommend giving them a try.
xiomara c.
xiomara c.
estos chicles le fascinaban a mis hijos pero ahora salen muy poco o no los he visto pero son fabuloso para los niƱos
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
I love these gum, never go out of style and flavors increasingly surprise, the always I buy me love........
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not my thing, they lack flavor and the pieces are so little you would have to eat at least 5 to make up for a whole piece of Gum.These are cheap around $1 at the Dollar Tree but I rarely see them anymore and I think thats a good thing honestly. Definitely wouldnt repurchase.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This gum is in my list of top 5 worst gum and waste of money list! i for 1 you probably have to pop like 10 of these to get a better chew, 2 the flavor is gone in like 10 seconds and the gum itself gets so sticky its sticking in my teeth and to the roof of my mouth.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rating a 3, mostly because of nostalgia. This was the go-to gum for my brother and I as kids, but after having it more recently, I have realized it's not necessarily worth the price. The flavor doesn't last long and it actually sticks to the roof of my mouth sometimes. I don't remember this as a kid... but the nostalgia of the gum certainly made my rating a little higher.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they even make these anymore?