BY HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS, INCORPORATED

There are many ways to define a woman: daughter, mother, wife, professional, friend, student. We are each special and unique, yet we share a common connection. What bonds all women are our mutual experiences of loving and learning: feeling the tenderness of love; forging lifelong friendships; pursuing a chosen career; giving birth to new life; juggling the responsibilities of job and family, and more. This shining collection brings you inspiration and comfort in special chapters on marriage, motherhood, aging, bridging the generations, attitude, self-esteem and higher wisdom. Stories honor the strength and reveal the beauty of the feminine spirit. Included are incredible stories from Oprah Winfrey, Leo Buscaglia, Linda Ellerbee, Robert Fulghum, Kathie Lee Gifford and many others. Whether you are a career woman or a stay-at-home mom, a teenager or a senior, a young woman just starting out or a woman of the world, this delightful book will be a treasured companion for many years to come. see more...

Scarlett H.
These books got me through some really tough times as a child. They are a little too innocent for kids nowadays probably...but I really enjoyed them. I've read quite a few different Chicken Soup books over the years
VERONICA C.
Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul, by Canfield . i had read this book a long time ago. I like reading the stories. It gave me insight on life. The pros how each story had a life lesson. There are no cons..it is very expensive the yes i would. This book helped me when i need some direction in life.price range of 10 %to15 dollars..
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I loved all the stories on woman amd there lifes it gave me an insight to things i can relate to very inspiring.
Victoria F.