Chicken Soup For The Pet Lover's Soul Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Dry Dog Food for Senior Dog, Chicken Flavor, 35 Pound Bag

BY CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVER'S SOUL

Helps slow down the effects of aging through a special combination of vitamins minerals and antioxidants plus contains glucosamine and chondroitin for optimal joint health. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These books got me through some really tough times as a child. They are a little too innocent for kids nowadays probably...but I really enjoyed them. I've read quite a few different Chicken Soup books over the years
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Literally the only dog food my picky dogs both love eating! I always had spent so much money trying to find a dog food my dogs liked and would actually eat but always ended up wasting money until I finally found this!
Sophia B.
Pollock Pines, CA
My dog loves this dog food. She seems to get really itchy when she eats certain kinds of dog food brands but this does not make her itchy at all. It isn't too expensive and the dog loves it. I will buy again and I definitely recommend.
Natalie p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
this is similar to somthing I've given my dogs before I just don't remember but all I know is that they loved it
Julia S.
Great book to pick up and read for a short time next to or with your dog. I love a the chicken soup books.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I am am an absolute dog lover and absolutely love the chicken soup books, could it get better?
Rebecca M.
How healthy is this for the animal?