Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodChicken Soup For The Pet Lover's Soul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken Soup For The Pet Lover's Soul Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul Dry Cat Food for Adult Cat, Chicken Flavor, 18 Pound Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chicken soup for cat lovers. Who new there could be such a cool book for cat lovers ..I love this book and love my cat.
Shannon K.
We have always had cats in our household, up to six at a time. Their health and happiness is important to us, so when our local pet shop recommended this food, we made the switch from Eukanuba. Our kitties, young and old, love Chicken Soup for the Soul. We love the whole ingredients. And the price is fantastic, especially for such a high quality food. We recommend it to everyone.
Kayla R.
Rochester, NY
This is the food our cat was fed at the shelter we rescued her from so we continued sing it when she came home. Transitioned her from the kitten version to the adult/indoor one. Our cat would devour it but sadly it caused her to develop struvite crystals in her urine (extremely painful) which we discovered after taking her to the vet multiple times and paying loads of money on test and the special food to correct the issue.
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats have always loved this food! I know it's a healthier option, and recently started feeding it to my older cat since he's been having digestive issues from eating lower quality food. I love the ingredients in this blend, and I can already tell my cat is loving it too.
Brittany P.
Warsaw, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Our cats love this and it is a grain free formula! We have been using this for years
Vicki G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have fed this to my cats for years and kitties always live to a ripe old age without any major illnesses. I truly believe and feeding nutritious pet foods.
Meredith S.
New Brighton, PA
After checking out a pet food ratings site, I settled on this food as a good quality but affordable replacement for the Purina food I was previously feeding my cat. It has many different sources of meat, no fillers, and no animal by-products. He absolutely loves this food and seems to be feeling better overall. I initially purchased from Wag.com, but it can also be found on Amazon. Before purchasing, I check for the best price offer.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Chicken soup books have been around forever but they never disappoint when you pick one up. They are so informative and do it in a way that isn't boring. Although this brand has been around a long time now it seems their prices have gone up.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,030 reviews
منتج رائع جداا والكلب عندي بيحبوو ومبيكلش غيره دا اكله انه تحفه جداااا وجمييييل جداااا اوووي اووي اووي اووي

Looking for your answer?