BY CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVER'S SOUL

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul Adult Formula With a taste guaranteed to satisfy, this nutritious, wholesome diet is designed to increase the health and well-being of your adult cat. Enriched with Antioxidants Vitamin E and Selenium Contains Chelated Minerals Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque Naturally Preserved see more...

Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
This is the only food that doesn't make my cat throw up! It's a little pricier than some of the cheaper made cat foods, but if you compare the ingredients you'll see that this is the better quality food for your cat. I like that it is not as expensive as some of the similar quality cat foods.
Rachel O.
I got this one for my cats. One is a bit overweight. They love this and have been eating it along with their wet food for over a year now
Heather P.
Paxinos, PA
I love the ingredients and that it's good for my cat and he loves the food, too. We used to buy this brand for our dog, too.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
منتج رائع جداا والقطط عندي بيحبوو ومبيكلش غيره دا اكله انه تحفه جداااا وجمييييل جداااا اوووي اووي اووي اووي