Chicken Soup for the Girl's Soul Book uploaded by Kathy G.

BY CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE GIRL'S SOUL #22 in Books

• what is your all time favorite book ? Chicken Soup for t...1 Answers
  • I owned this book as a teen!! Who else did???2 Answers
  • What is the age level for this book?19 Answers
Chicken Soup for the Girl's Soul Book
  • "good book, remember reading it when i was young, all the chicken soup books are good, can make you laugh and cry with one story" in 9 reviews
  • "I remember staying up late at night in Middle school crying over the stories in this book as they broke my heart, but also taught me to hope." in 6 reviews
  • "These really are great books for young people, Everything is positive which girls or boys need these days. " in 5 reviews
Barbie L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Chicken soup books are so amazing!  They were my favorite books growing up and I had a whole collection of them.  They are such inspiring true stories that are great for young girls or young children to read and be provided with a great foundation for life.  I highly recommend these books!  I would definitely want to get into them again!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I always enjoyed reading these books. This book has quotes and nice little information for girls to read that can keep them uplifted and learn new things. I have read several of these. This is a great Arthur, these are available to several types of readers,
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love reading Chicken Soup for the Soul books with my Husband and God Daughter! They really know how to make us laugh and cry all at the same time. These books really helped me through times I felt alone but I could almost always find a story that made me feel better.  I definitely recommend this series of books especially for young girls and teens!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
These books are brilliant.  I always enjoy reading them.  Full of quotes and uplifting words for girls. I've read several different renditions of chicken soup and they all are excellent.  The author is excellent and the concept is inspiring.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
These books are really informational. They are great for girls who didn’t have someone explain something or they feel uncomfortable with certain parts. They are good for girls who don’t have a lot of friends either!
Miss A.
I absolutely love the Chicken Soup For the Girl's Soul Book. As a child, I enjoyed reading the different stories. It was very encouraging. I still have some of the books in the basement. I didn't read them all the time but when I read them, there was always something that I learned.
Anndria T.
My parents purchased this book for me when I was a young girl. I really enjoyed reading this. It was very inspirational and many of the works were relatable. I have read several books in this series as I have grown up into adulthood. I have enjoyed them all.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
My nine-year-old daughter loved reading this book some of the girls in this book had some of the experiences that she has experienced which made her feel very good about reading this. The author is an amazing author and I have been reading these books for a really long time myself
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
These are great books I read when I was a teen and I can’t wait to be able to read them with my daughter. They have great stories and helpful advice and situations that everyone goes through. I’d definetely recommend to pre teens
Taylor H.
I read this growing up and now I gift these to family members who enjoy them just as much as I do!
These are good to read when you have a lot of spare time on your hands as I do.
I definitely recommend.
Hilary W.
De Pere, WI
What is the first Chicken Soup book you read?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
What is the age level for this book?
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
What's everyone's favorite or most influential soup?
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
If you could create a new Chick Soup for the Soul...what would it be for?
Josie H.
I love reading these types of book when I was a teenager. It gives me something to read after school. I love reading other people story life.