Chicken Soup for the Girl's Soul Book

Is this best for girls to read or their parents?
Would you suggest reading this to a 5 year old?
is this easy to read ?
Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Girl's Soul Book!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“good book, remember reading it when i was young, all the chicken soup books are good, can make you laugh and cry with one story” in 9 reviews
“I remember staying up late at night in Middle school crying over the stories in this book as they broke my heart, but also taught me to hope.” in 6 reviews
“These really are great books for young people, Everything is positive which girls or boys need these days. ” in 5 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I want this book in my teens, feel like it would help every teenage girl there especially because being a teenage girl is very difficult this book teaches you some very important life lessons. #book #bookworm #reading #wellness
Sulphur, LA
I love all the chicken soup for the souls books. They are a must read. They can make you laugh smile or cry. Some are truly inspiring to me. A must read for anyone of any age.
Jacksonville, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Omgosh. I haven't read this book in a very long time. I was in high school when I first started reading. It's a very inspirational read and would love for my 13 year old daughter to start reading these books.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Chicken Soup for the Soul books were super popular when I was growing up. I’ve owned probably a dozen different ones. They are full of short stories and cover every aspect/situation of life. This book is more for middle school aged girls; and there are different book options for younger kids. As much as I loved them growing up, they definitely are out dated and wouldn’t include things like social media influence. I wouldn’t recommend them for today’s kids.
Charlotte , NC
This definitely helped me through that awkward stage while growing up. I would highly recommend this to my family and any young women I mentor. I suggest your daughters read it as well. Highly recommended. Please give it a chance thank you. <3
Ellsworth
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I bought this as a gift for my best friend's little girl who was turning 10 and she loves to read. She had never read any of the Chicken Soup books before so I thought it was time for her to start! I was nervous about the content because at age 10 there are still things these young ladies do not need to know about or feel comfortable reading about but after reading the reviews on this one, I felt it would be appropriate enough. Once I recieved it, I sat down to read some of the entries to make sure I wouldn't regret giving it to her. I swear, I must have read half the book...I remembered how much I loved them. When I gave it to her she immediately started reading them and couldn't put it down...she wants more in the future. This book is recommended for girls in the 8+ age range.
Benton, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Oh wow I remember these. It's been a long time since I've thought about the chicken soup for the soul books. I remember reading the teenage soul one and it was really good.
My mother was the one that gave me a copy of this book and I️ didn’t really read it ‘til months after it was purchased. I️ didn’t like the cover so much but one day I️ decided to give it a try. I️ slapped myself for not reading it sooner. The stories inside are real and true to heart. Many of them were sad and left me tearing up. Others had me laughing and relating completely. This book taught me a lot about how to handle certain situations and how to react. This book is great to have in your personal library.
Rochester , NY
I used to love these books when I was younger. I loved how there were different stories, some I could relate to and other not as much but they were all very heartwarming. I really love these books and I would recommend them to anyone who loves a good heartwarming story!
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Chicken soup books are so amazing!  They were my favorite books growing up and I had a whole collection of them.  They are such inspiring true stories that are great for young girls or young children to read and be provided with a great foundation for life.  I highly recommend these books!  I would definitely want to get into them again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harlingen, TX
2 years ago
Caitlin K. • 2 years ago
I used to read so often but it's been such a long time that I can barely remember most of what I read. I did really enjoy Of Mice and Men, though.