Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodChicken Soup
for the Dog Lover's Soul Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food

by Chicken Soup

Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food!
Somerset, MA
This is by far my favortie dog food. We use to use a cheaper brand. Since changing to this one no more puking puppies or nasty diarreha. By far my favorite brand of food. It is pricey but well worth it. It is available on amazon prime as it is often hard to find in local pet stores. You are more likely to find at small mom and pop or specialty stores. Dog poop still smells like dog poop but much more bearable with this food than cheap brand.
Union City, CA
My dog absolutely loves this food! She is a 70lb lab and she eats this with no problem. We used to have her on Blue Buffalo (which is a good brand as well) it was too rich for her system and at times she would go an entire day and not eat until dinner time. She eats her chicken soup within 10 minutes of us serving it to her. She is a slow eater, but she gobbles this up! It is slightly less expensive than the blue. I would recommend trying this food for your dog!

Looking for your answer?