BY CHICKEN POOP

Apply Regularly Outdoors All Natural.  No Cruelty.  For External Use Only. ; see more...

🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Do not be discouraged by the name chicken poop! There is no chicken poop in this product LOL. I used to spend a lot of time Outdoors, as I rode horses. So this lip balm was a lifesaver! Not to mention, I was also a lifeguard in the summertime. this little lip balm did an amazing job. My favorite is actually the original chicken poop lip balm. I don't know if it's the jojoba oil, but it made my lips look great naturally. Sometimes, lip balms can actually make your lips look white, or unflattering. This lip balm gave such a nice subtle shine. It also made my lips look extremely smooth.
Dayana B.
Washington, DC
Love this product line. It goes on smooth and is super moisturizing and long lasting. Let it be known that the added ingredient in this that makes it great for outdoors can sometimes leave a white tint to your lips. So a little goes a long way.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
Does this contain menthol? Does it heal chapped lips or just act as a current lip moisturizer?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone ever used this lip balm before?