Chicken Poop Free Range Lip Balm

BY CHICKEN POOP

Fix chapped lips with this funnily-named, popular product. No nonsense, just 100% pure moisturizing relief. 100% Pure.  No gmo.  This product contains no poop! The Legend of the Poop The Name....Chicken Poop comes from Jamie s goofy grandpa replying to her complaint of having chapped lips. He d say, "I know how to fix those chapped lips, I ll rub some chicken poop on `em so you won t be lickin` em." Brilliant, don t you think? A brief history. . . How it all began: Jamie Faith Tabor Schmidt began making Chicken Poop Lip balm after her best friend Claudia took her to  a cosmetic store lined from floor to ceiling with all kinds of make-up goodness.  She decided then and there she would have a product line by the age of 25.  Good gravy, a hair pomade, was the first product she came up with.  Requests came flying in for a lip balm.  So see more...

Chicken Poop Free Range  Lip Balm
Chicken Poop Free Range Lip Balm
Buy on Walgreens
  • "My parents got me a tube of Chicken Poop for Christmas a few years ago and I absolutely love it." in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "But several ladies have recommended the product stating that it works well for them." in 1 review
  • "It's very moisturizing and goes on very smoothly with a slight shine." in 1 review
  • "I love this stuff it smells amazing and feels amazing ." in 1 review
Christi C.
Quitman, TX
By far my absolute favorite lip balm! I've had severely chapped lips for most of my life, and it's hard to find a balm that hydrates well enough to keep them from chapping plus actually stays on my lips longer than a few minutes. This balm is all natural, so I don't have to worry about the chemicals drying out my lips, and it coats my lips and stays on really well! Plus the name is hilarious :)
Joy B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only poop that I love.

At any given moment there are AT LEAST two of these in my purse, and more scattered around my home. I love this to keep my lips moisturized. It doesn't feel waxy and my lips are always soft. My 9 yr old daughter even loves it. We got strange looks when she asked me where the Chicken Poop was.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I buy this at my local Tractor Supply. Every time they get a new shipment, it sells out quickly. All natural ingredients with a cute packaging. I love this product. It has lavender in it and lavender is amazing for skin. The smell is fantastic. It's a perfect lip balm.
Elizabeth T.
I was given this as a gag gift. haha its a really good chapstick though! It smells amazing and it leaves your lips so damn soft! I recommend this to anyone :) plus it's a funny conversation starter
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
I have added this to my children's nightly routine. This chap stick has lavender in it and helps my kids fall asleep and it's 100% natural so I feel comfortable with them using it daily.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Chicken Poop lip goop is one of the purest brands available for lip care! I thought I received it as a gag gift, but curiosity killed the cat and I truly wondered what it was about. I removed the cap..I hesitantly put the "Poop" under my nose. So far so good. It smelled heavenly, an orange and lavendar aromatherapy, spa scent.I needed to know more before I put it on my lips though. Why was it called "Chicken Poop"? Was there chicken #2 in there?
The answer is a big, fat NO! When Jamie (the brilliant creator) made the poop she thought of her Grandpa. When she had chapped lips, Jamie's Grandpa would tell her that the best way to cure chapped lips was to not lick them. The best way to not lick them? Spread some of the farms chicken's poop on your lips ūüíĀūüėā Makes sense! Definitely recommend to anyone having a rough time healing your lips with products that only make them worse.
Jordyn U.
I like this lip balm, especially because it's very natural and clean. It's packaging is very clean as well, not flashy or fancy. My husband uses it and loves it because it doesn't have a crazy scent.
Tara C.
Chicken Poop is by far one of the best chapsticksy husband and I have used. I found it at Tractor Supply and thought it was fake. Now I know it's AWESOME! Chicken Poop Free Range Lip Balm
MELISSA B.
This chapstick is not only super fun but it always works extremely well. I always get these at the Tractor Supply company every year and give them out at Christmas time. Everyone is so excited to get these in the winter when they need it most. It's nicely packaged in a cute little box that makes it a perfect stocking stuffer.
Erica S.
I found this lip balm at the Tractor Supply Co. back in 2010 or 2011. I bought it because I'm a lipbalm junkie and needed it in my collection. It's not only hilarious but it does the job. I felt mine had a very different smell and feel (tingly when aplied.) I haven't repurchased it since that time, so maybe the formula is a bit different but i really enjoy this product.
Elizabeth T.
Does anyone else think it's funny when you pull this lip balm out and people think its made with real poop haha
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where did the name of this come from?
Riah Chantel P.
Cheraw
Chicken poop?
Jessica K.
Lake City, FL
I've seen this lip balm for sale in gas stations. I had to look up the story behind the name. But is it good chapstick or is it the gimmick that sells it?