Chicken Poop Free Range Lip Balm
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "This is - oddly - one of my favorite balms. I normally prefer a nice sweet fruity smelling balm, but this is amazing. It's very medicinal smelling , so it's good for winter and colder months. It's very moisturizing and goes on very smoothly with a slight shine. Plus, with a name like that it's worth a little laugh whenever you pull it out of your bag. " in 6 reviews
- "I got this for my kids 6 birthday for her "makeup" kit and she thought the name was absolutely hilarious and loves to actually use it which is great for me because she gets the worst chapped lips in the winter. " in 5 reviews
- "My parents got me a tube of Chicken Poop for Christmas a few years ago and I absolutely love it." in 1 review
- "Definitely would recommend to anyone!" in 1 review
- "But several ladies have recommended the product stating that it works well for them." in 1 review
The answer is a big, fat NO! When Jamie (the brilliant creator) made the poop she thought of her Grandpa. When she had chapped lips, Jamie's Grandpa would tell her that the best way to cure chapped lips was to not lick them. The best way to not lick them? Spread some of the farms chicken's poop on your lips 💁😂 Makes sense! Definitely recommend to anyone having a rough time healing your lips with products that only make them worse.
This one totally flatters it. I'm lucky to have full lips. Since seeing #meghanmarkle I am all about the natural look. I really recommend this (despite the name) for a natural high shine lip. I think it feels so nice too. Perhaps it's the jojoba oil.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos